Author: sansukong

Russia will target US missile defense sites if no deal - Medvedev   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-31 18:38:50 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-7-26 01:09
Russia - still struggling to realise the cold war is over and the world has moved on.

It's a very ...
It's a very special magnum, it only hits the bullets you fire, not your face

And you expect those facing the magnum to take your word, or the Yankees' word for it, right?
You're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 18:45:49 |Display all floors
aim Post time: 2012-7-31 18:38
And you expect those facing the magnum to take your word, or the Yankees' word for it, right?  ...

*Yawn* go do your own research on the missile defense shield I couldn't care less.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 18:49:37 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-7-31 18:45
*Yawn* go do your own research on the missile defense shield I couldn't care less.

Do you think Putin is stupid to react to the "shield" the way he did?  You should go tell him to do his research too!
You're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 19:28:17 |Display all floors
aim Post time: 2012-7-31 18:49
Do you think Putin is stupid to react to the "shield" the way he did?  You should go tell him to d ...

Putin is playing nationalist politics.

He already knows what the purpose of the shield is. W

hat he is using it for, however, is to flex his  macho muscles for the Russian people in order to demonstrate how macho he is in order to get votes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-1 09:42:01 |Display all floors
I see a good future for Russia: the next President will be one that supports Western Liberal Democracy.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-1 17:44:14 |Display all floors

RE: Russia will target US missile defense sites if no deal - Medvedev

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-7-30 09:43
But you only copy/paste. Seldom have you ever posted anything you think, see, listen. I will ackno ...

Don't you even know that when one listens, one learns and when one sees, one learns and when one asks, one also learns? You don't learn anything by doing all these by yourself to yourself. I learn by reading what others have to say. I  learn by listening to others what others have to say and I learn by asking what others have said. I thought you were once a teacher in China? You can't even under such simple basics. How sad!Of course I  don't  listen to or read from what jackasses say or write! That would be a pure waste of time. If you do, I don't.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-1 19:42:17 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-1 16:44
Don't you even know that when one listens, one learns and when one sees, one learns and when one a ...

Sadly sans, you're proving to be one of the jackasses. I had hoped for more from you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.