Author: sansukong

Russia will target US missile defense sites if no deal - Medvedev   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-26 15:06:17 |Display all floors

RE: Russia will target US missile defense sites if no deal - Medvedev

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-7-26 05:37
Ummmm, Medvedev is no longer president of Russia, so this is simply another inflammatory thread, not ...

You think so? You bet it was not meant to be a threat then and more so, now that Putin is president!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 15:24:32 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-26 14:06
You think so? You bet it was not meant to be a threat then and more so, now that Putin is presiden ...

What I meant sans, is that this old news is merely another inflammatory thread. You know nothing of military affairs and as such, should stay out of this part of the BBS. You can copy/paste all you want, but that never adds up to knowledge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 17:23:30 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-7-26 01:09
Russia - still struggling to realise the cold war is over and the world has moved on.

It's a very ...
. Was Russia planning on firing missiles at Europe?

well Amerikkkkkkkkkkan shield is in Europe, yes?

than what do you think Russia is planning to target , moon?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 20:09:28 |Display all floors

RE: Russia will target US missile defense sites if no deal - Medvedev

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-7-26 14:24
What I meant sans, is that this old news is merely another inflammatory thread. You know nothing o ...
You know nothing of military affairs and as such, should stay out of this part of the BBS. You can copy/paste all you want, but that never adds up to knowledge.

What then makes you an expert in this field? What makes you to think that it "is merely another inflammatory thread" when both Putin and Medvedev are very much still in power with reversed roles as president and prime minister? Just how much military affairs do you claim to know yourself?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 04:40:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 04:43:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 06:31:17 |Display all floors
Salty you are soooo boring with your Mao crap, he's DEAD, which is good for China.
I think you should offer Timmy a job and let him stay with you in Canada.
He can be your new Ayi or girlyboy - I hear you love them.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.