Author: expatter

Bengal: British Starve Millions   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-25 20:09:22 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-7-25 19:24
I don't care how you call them...they were the actual rulers in India...FACT! And legally had the  ...
I don't know what kind of myths you are spinning here,but the Indian people for sure had no "free choice".

Well apparently the ones who joined the Japanese army did, or were the Japs an ally .........   ?   

I'm really disappointed that you would consider arround 6 million industrial murdered people the same as allegedly starved 3 million. It hasn't even been proven true what the author claims.

I think the deliberate starvation of 3 million men, women and children is 'industrial' in its scale and coincidentally about 50% of the number for the one you cite. It is murder to take a populations food and sell it as you implied to make money to become as rich as India at the end of a war.

It is a crime to allow those people to die when it was avoidable and don't bull me and say it wasn't!

As regards the source it is a western favourite the BBC and the authors credentials are impeccable, so now you reach here to try and trash the source. I chose the source because of that  .........   

I don't come often here recently but your threads and posts lost a lot of "quality"...  

Well you add so little of value when you do come so I do not think that is a problem. I have a great deal of criticism from some that my threads are crap, but they do get responses and they are part of keeping a forum alive. I have a thread in China Watch which is only 2 days old and has nearly 300 replies and that helps to keep people coming back, crap or no crap. It is of course always easy to criticize those who make an effort and it is usually coincidentally from those who contribute the least.  

If you don't like my threads then use your free choice and you should do something else, but for Christ's sake do not whinge or people might take you for a Pomme  ..........

Ishkabbible  ...........      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 20:20:23 |Display all floors
stories like this are a dime a dozen. glad to hear Bengalis actually talking about it. too many stories are suppressed by pro imperialists

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 20:22:29 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-7-25 15:24
Yeah, so? It was hundreds of years ago....is it still relevant? The CR and GLF were not so long ago, ...

actually, if sanctions, and embargos werent place on China by the west, during the cr, and glf, then the famine wouldnt have hapened. also, i dont remember China traveling thousands of miles to starve millions of people to death, however, there is plenty of evidence that the british, americans, french, and spanish did, in addition to using white phosphorous, depleted uranium, and selling narcotics, such as heroin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 20:31:58 |Display all floors
40 million

The subcontinent lost 40 million to famine during the Anglo Z ionist occupation of that once prosperous land.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-25 20:33:35 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-7-25 19:24
I don't care how you call them...they were the actual rulers in India...FACT! And legally had the  ...

Oh  ..............  

Free choice  .............

I nearly missed .........

The Legion Freies Indien .........

In the German Army ...........      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 20:33:59 |Display all floors
Toto

Toto if I recall started a thread on this subject.Thanks for starting a replacement,Expatter.It honours our fallen comrade.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 20:45:35 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-7-25 20:33
Toto

Toto if I recall started a thread on this subject.Thanks for starting a replacement,Expatter.I ...

Well .........

I always said he did post some interesting articles at times  ........

But that his delivery method would never survive .........   

You see westerners lap up books like 'Mao: The Unknown Story' with its openly raw hatred because it serves their induced beliefs  ........

But they cannot take it when it is done to them and start the litigation rolling to get things closed and banned  ......

A bit like the Holocaust in that discussing it is illegal, and Germans are obviously the vilest people on the planet and have to accept their punishment like good children ...........

Yet, the other side of the world the Japs have been forgiven because they only killed worthless Chinese and their horrendous deeds are not even in their history books  .......

Why the US even let the members of the legendary Unit 731 go free even after murdering thousands in experimentation on humans because they wanted the data  .........     

But who cares eh .......  !

As long as their media doesn't drive it in then it never happened  ..........   

Right  ............   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.