Author: expatter

Bengal: British Starve Millions   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-25 16:14:12 |Display all floors
THEY SHOULD EAT MORE BREAD.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-7-25 16:15:40 |Display all floors
The British favorite businessman stock the rice for better profit and they succeded.They didnt look behind the pile of deadbody.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 16:50:34 |Display all floors
Evil Anglos!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-25 17:00:52 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-7-25 16:50
Evil Anglos!

Well I know you do not mean it ..........

And the silence to this article sums up the indifference of any thing that might show that humans do things no matter what ethnicity  .........

I am British and I prefer to know what happened in the past in real terms rather than the gloss we grow up with that is called history which only shows the good things  ...........

If this is the truth then it should be acknowledged in the light of the past as it was then and that might help us to understand more about ourselves  .......

I think it is illogical to talk of 'mass-murder' in 1958 because it suits and ignore the same that happened in 1943 and in an almost similar manner because it does not suit .........

In fact, I believe we need to look for a British leader to vilify for this genocide so that we can at least apportion the necessary blame  ............

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 17:12:23 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-25 17:00
Well I know you do not mean it ..........

And the silence to this article sums up the indifferenc ...

I think,no matter whether this is true or not, calling it a holocaust(like the author does) is totally wrong. There's a huge difference between industrialized murder and what allegedly has been done by the British during the last WW.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-25 17:17:47 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-7-25 17:12
I think,no matter whether this is true or not, calling it a holocaust(like the author does) is tot ...

I think the author may have used a little  .........

'Poetic license' ...........

Does that dismiss these deaths as unimportant ........   ?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 17:30:11 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-25 17:17
I think the author may have used a little  .........

'Poetic license' ...........

I really don't get it what you want to show here...that the British comitted war crimes?! Well, they did...the bombing of Dresden,concentration camps (originally a British "invention"), their colonial history and so on.But so did the Germans(for example taking the food away from the Ukrainians to supply the Wehrmacht and the Reich),the Japanese,the Chinese,the Americans and and and....nobody kept innocent. So what? Would 3 million starved Indians make a difference after all those victims throughout the British colonial rule in India?!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.