Author: sansukong

Japan, a Country keeping......... Christianity at bay [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-23 17:44:00 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-7-23 15:38
You're a Nipponese hating Chinese.

So what happened to your Chinese hating career ????

I can cure the san's love affair with Japan re OP with the wave of just One word.

Yours too.

So, how sincere is the San rat? And you?

How stable is the San rat emotion? And yours too?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 11:55:42 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-23 17:44
I can cure the san's love affair with Japan re OP with the wave of just One word.

Yours too.

Sam Suk Kung and I are both emotionally stable & mature.

And we both love the Nipponese people.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 12:00:11 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-7-24 11:55

When babies talk love
Just give them a sucker.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 17:56:36 |Display all floors

RE: Japan, a Country keeping......... Christianity at bay

correction Post time: 2012-7-24 10:55

You are right to say that we are both "emotionally stable & mature. However, on your second statement, we may differ on our own perpective. When I stated that "China is playing with fire! Take a lesson from Japan", it is solely referring to the topic under discussion, i.e. "Japan,
a Country keeping......... Christianity at bay". Thus said, in a nut shell, Japan is right in making
her particular decision to keep Christianity at bay whilst China is just doing the opposite.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 20:51:36 |Display all floors
christianity is behind alot of sinister things. it should be contained at all costs

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.