Author: amanda_mu

Survey--Please take a look at this. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-11 01:45:47 |Display all floors

To Amanda - plastic surgery survey

Plastic surgery, hmm; also called cosmetic surgery. There’s a reason why it is called cosmetic surgery (as opposed to corrective surgery).  As the song says, “some people need it, some people have to have it”.

My opinions are mixed about plastic surgery, and I will tell you why. Plastic surgery is appropriate when used for corrective or psychological reasons; this includes improvement of self-esteem. However, plastic surgery can also be used like cosmetics to hide the real you in effort to attract the opposite sex. Eventually, the deception is discovered; the make- up comes off or children are born that look like the real you.

PERSONAL STORY
Weird? When I first dated the girl I wanted to marry, I told her to take off her make-up. She exclaimed, “you are weird”, but she did it anyway.

She was absolutely beautiful with her make-up on, but even more beautiful without it.
Guess what? I married her. By the way, she was also beautiful on the inside.

It is true that we respond positively to good packaging, and it is ok to enhance the packaging, but it should not be deceitful.

If you are doing it for someone else – forget it; if it will make you feel good about yourself – do it, but don’t become obsessed with it; this is unhealthy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-11 02:06:17 |Display all floors

here is some reason

It's reasonable for girls to do this:
--phenomenon: girls will do this if they have the chance
--reasons:
1) why so many boys are looking for beautiful girlfriends?
2) why beautiful girls will have more chances to get good jobs?
3) why it is easier for beautiful girls to earn money than common looking girls?--at least, they have the chance to become "super star" if they really donnot know anything,hah.
4) why almost all men will look for younger and more beautiful girls if they got the chance--I mean, if they have more money, have more time, and have more "health"..hah..donnot jump out and say "no!'..please think it over..are you one of them..
Good Luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-11 10:49:21 |Display all floors

Good points, guys.

Thank you for your help. Your points are really valuable...thanx again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-12 16:23:47 |Display all floors

negative

i am negative on this. but everyone has his own opinion, i have no opinion on their behavior, but to me .i will not to do this.
hehe

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.