Views: 6410|Replies: 10

Survey--Please take a look at this. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-9 12:41:56 |Display all floors
Help guys, Im doing a paper & my topic is "people's opinions on plastic surgery."
i'd like to know if you're positive/negative/neutral about it, and please list your reason.
also, i'd especially like to know male friends' thoughts on this. what do you think of it? and what if your girl takes one, what would you do?

the plastic surgery fever has been spreading all over.

thank u so much for your kind help. i appreciate any bits of help from you, thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 18:38:59 |Display all floors

Negative, negative, absolutely negative!!!

As long as one's appearance is not tooooo horrible, he/she should realize that it's not the face or figure makes happy life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 20:20:34 |Display all floors

I agree.

I'm a guy from the U.S.  Personally, I don't think plastic surgery is good, or even necessary except in extreme cases.  Most of the time, it is easy to tell when someone has had something done, and it is just too artificial looking for my taste.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 20:44:43 |Display all floors

Im calling for NON-plastic surgery time.

well, thanx guys. i've talked to a friend( a boy), and he said he'd be feeling really awkward to be with a girl, whose some part of her face or body has been changed somehow. he said it'd be really artificial and fake.

im going to korea this year and some of my friends who'll go with me(girlfriends) said that they probably would take the chance to take some plastic surgery on their nose or eye area. that sounds scary to me though. i'd like to tell them not to risk...doing this. they wouldnt turn an ear to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 09:39:47 |Display all floors

Neutral

No idea about this...
But if I knew that my beloved wife with good face and shape had taken a plastic surgery before she told me, I'd have a first shock of being cheated: she's not qualified gaining the good-looking possession from God but a clinic!
On the contrary, if I were a woman with a terrible looking face, I'd count on a plastic surgery. In that way I could re-pick-up my confidence on life & future, thou I knew it's somehow ignoble.
Whatever, the plastic surgery is getting some men into traps, while making the world look better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 10:57:00 |Display all floors

In some extreme cases...

Lots of guys may have the feeling of being cheated when their girls take the plastic surgery before letting them know. But my question is: if you think it's sometimes nesscary for some kind of girl to take it, and assume that it's the girl you're dating, how would you feel? So it's okay then? It can make the world look better, but getting men trapped? What do you mean by"getting trapped"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 11:11:25 |Display all floors

As you assumed, dating with a girl

She looks like an ideal beauty, and you're attracted by her good looking and refined guesture. Meanwhile, however, she could be someone with terribly big hip of mess on her face of horror before that you wouldn't like to give a glimpse at. Plastic surgery arouse a trend that good guys be trapped by the ***hes who placed a mask over their ignoble face.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.