Author: edisonone

One word: WHY??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-24 23:15:31 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-24 02:35
Putin is fit as a bull , he most likely could fertilise herd of females nobody doubt his fitness ...

this  2# is called back stabbing...

people in hunky dore modes don't back stab one another. the v*etnamese were the only ones who had done such dirty tricks on us and [the kruschev's] the other for pulling out all russ*an assistance in breach of contractual agreements inked between stal*n and m@o. it's not fair to ch*na that you do that. neither is it fair to *nd*a that you play one against the other and vise versa whenever it suits your bank account or, you interest, whatever that interest might be to you.

example: if we ch*nese do business with the pak*stan*s, we definitely wouldn't do any business with its rival, the *nd*ans. mr. put*n's just got to understand that he can't have both, i.e., new delh* in the bedroom and be*j*ng in one of his kitchen cabinet spice rack. he can only have one or the other but not both.

second thought: i wonder if beIj*ng itself might not understand such simple logic???

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 08:53:37 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-7-24 23:15
this  2# is called back stabbing...

people in hunky dore modes don't back stab one another. the ...

wow Edisone you are stucked in a time of USSR and rest of it.

do you ever reboot?

example: if we ch*nese do business with the pak*stan*s, we definitely wouldn't do any business with its rival, the *nd*ans. mr. put*n's just got to understand that he can't have both, i.e., new delh* in the bedroom and be*j*ng in one of his kitchen cabinet spice rack. he can only have one or the other but not both.

India is older friend of Russia than China, Chinese Russian friendship is relativly new it date to Putin time.

India and Russia are old friends , i doubt mr Putin give a fok what are you thinking about it Tetisone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 13:44:13 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-24 16:53
wow Edisone you are stucked in a time of USSR and rest of it.

do you ever reboot?

You, my friend, are drawing a line in the sands of friendship
between the two of us... what possibly does that serve you? Leave the subject
alone, SMITHI, and let the Chinese ones here handle it...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 03:48:42 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-7-25 13:44
You, my friend, are drawing a line in the sands of friendship
between the two of us... what possib ...

tetisone you are not Chinese.

i have serious doubt about it , most Chinese know that they can't take on Russia , India and rest of hood by force , most Chinese don't even think about it.

Real Chinese that i know are very pragmatic people they do business and smile ,  they do care about SCS i have ot say and they do care about that island that you and Japan quarrel about but that would be it.

you on another side show some megalomaniac fascists traits , you want to take whole world by force.

my guess is you are CIA.

China leadership intend to take India in SCO organisation , business is growing and India show signs of willingness to join Russia China alliance but once they are ready for it not before.

China need India because that is crucial country if you are serious in global game.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 03:51:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-7-26 03:51
Leave the subject
alone, SMITHI, and let the Chinese ones here handle it...

i will not leave it alone , this is international forum and I’m registered member of forum which give me right to express my view.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 08:59:15 |Display all floors
I don't care who Putsky is boinking, that's a private matter.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 09:00:10 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-7-26 08:59
I don't care who Putsky is boinking, that's a private matter.

well exactly my friend , mr Putin erection have nothing to dow with us

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.