Views: 3212|Replies: 11

Religions and babies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-20 12:08:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-7-20 11:10

TALKS      Hans Rosling: Religions and babies   FILMED   APR 2012     • POSTED MAY 2012 • TEDxSummit

Hans Rosling had a question: Do some religions have a higher birth rate than others -- and how does this affect global population growth? Speaking at the TEDxSummit in Doha, Qatar, he graphs data over time and across religions. With his trademark humor and sharp insight, Hans reaches a surprising conclusion on world fertility rates.

In Hans Rosling’s hands, data sings. Global trends in health and economics come to vivid life. And the big picture of global development—with some surprisingly good news—snaps into sharp focus. Full bio »

The number of children is not growing any longer in the world. We are still debating peak oil, but we have definitely reached peak child.” (Hans Rosling)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezVk1ahRF78&feature=player_detailpage

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-22 20:29:07 |Display all floors

RE: Religions and babies

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-7-22 19:49

The Chinese have a saying: One does not serenade to a cow.... Interpreted to mean: You are not up to the level to understand such intelligent talk. You obviously belong to the {:soso_e174:} class and would  only understand   {:soso_e174:} talk  !!!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-22 20:38:17 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-22 20:29
The Chinese have a saying: One does not serenade to a cow.... Interpreted to mean: You are not up to ...

So tell me, what does a rat take away from this. Video.

Just curious.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-22 22:55:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-22 21:24
How many babies do you have, Sans Souci?

Do you have more from your Muslim wives than from your  ...

Mahathir has a 70 million policy for Malysia.

An official target for 6 children per wife.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-7-23 12:50:42 |Display all floors
Religions have but one purpose. To make money. More babies means more money in the collection plate. Be damned the world.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 18:19:06 |Display all floors

RE: Religions and babies

seneca Post time: 2012-7-22 20:24

Do you have more from your Muslim wives than from your  ...

Do you have more from your Muslim wives than from your atheist ones?

And do Buddhist women produce more devoted children than communist ones?

What garbage is/are your master/s being shafting into the very throat of yours that you now regurgite?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 18:54:51 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-24 18:19
What garbage is/are your master/s being shafting into the very throat of yours that you now regur ...

So tell me, what does a rat take away from this video.

Just curious.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.