Author: expatter

Just Another Laowai Day in Beijing ……..   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-20 20:15:36 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-7-20 19:18
The barely hidden hostility in that poster's message is quite alarming....

Did you badly hurt the ...

Yes  ...........

I wrote a piece before and he was kind enough to tell me its faults even though that same piece was just a general comment on traffic in Beijing. I have gained many enemies here for speaking up for China and helping to show that the West is not the picture many would like us to believe. In fact in my opinion is it is more like an advert for a new Windows program.   

There are some posters who sit like vultures on a perch somewhere and swoop in to deliver a quick stab in the back before fleeing again. They pick up any error or mistake whilst espousing free-speech and HR yet do not allow this for others.They see the rights of one person in China as more important than those of thousands killed by unnecessary wars which are led by the West and with an agenda to see China as a chaotic version of India and a place that should be stripped and broken up.

An agenda that whilst sounding moral is based on the same untruths that infest those countries unfortunate enough to be controlled by a hegemonic America.

In a nutshell I am vilified because I have an opinion which is not at one with their agenda. Therefore I should be shouted down .............        

And yes .........

Although in the past I have tried to mend that bridge I can see now that this was always going to be a one-sided thing  ........

But at least I know now that the dog would like to bite ..........

Right  ............          

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-20 20:16:51 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-7-20 19:30
Carry on writing like an 8 year old. You get your message across just fine.

What did expatter do  ...

Thanks  ..........

I think this fellow is unhappy with everyone  ..........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-21 10:46:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ktbond at 2012-7-21 10:53
expatter Post time: 2012-7-20 20:15
Yes  ...........

I wrote a piece before and he was kind enough to tell me its faults even t ...
There are some posters who sit like vultures on a perch somewhere and swoop in to deliver a quick stab in the back before fleeing again. They pick up any error or mistake whilst espousing free-speech and HR yet do not allow this for others.They see the rights of one person in China as more important than those of thousands killed by unnecessary wars which are led by the West and with an agenda to see China as a chaotic version of India and a place that should be stripped and broken up.

Yes.....

I can see why many posters here are quick to reach the conclusion that they are paid professionals out to sabotage threads that contain versions of events contradicting theirs..

Their differing styles and backgrounds are a pleasure to my eyes and a source of inspiration... Where else can you engage an unusually knowledgeable and opinionated American grandma; a prolific anti-China writer with a penchant for revising world and Chinese history; a pseudo womanizer that uses pictures of himself with scores of lovely ladies to cover his true sexual preferences and purpose of his stay?

I trust that you can see and sit back to laugh at such  absurdities  , and continue to derive pleasure from their show despite the occasional back stabbing which no doubt came from "work related stress"

Keep on speaking your mind, my friend. There are more forumites that appreciate your frankly written posts than you think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-21 20:56:13 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-7-21 10:46
Yes.....

I can see why many posters here are quick to reach the conclusion that they are paid pro ...

Thank you my friend  ..........

I appreciate your posts too and your calm imposing manner  ...........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-21 21:05:14 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-7-20 19:30
Carry on writing like an 8 year old. You get your message across just fine.

What did expatter do  ...

he not 8 yet so he do quiet well for 6

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 10:59:30 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-21 20:56
Thank you my friend  ..........

I appreciate your posts too and your calm imposing manner  ...... ...

"calmly imposing"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 11:47:11 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-7-24 10:59
"calmly imposing"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.