Author: sansukong

More Than 1000 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made G.W. Claims [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-20 22:13:53 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-7-20 13:05
They can only measure those climate system and interpolate their developments - and so they do wit ...

Thank you for your balanced view and a very well put post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 22:27:01 |Display all floors
aim Post time: 2012-7-20 22:13

does that mean an untrained " scientist"  is better than a trained scientist, in your opinion?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 22:28:44 |Display all floors
aim Post time: 2012-7-20 22:13

they use super computers to interpret data and to simulate models........................what do you use? your fingers?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 22:30:38 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-20 18:50
James Lovelock is a world-renowned scientist and environmentalist.

scientists dont know every thing..................but they know enough that you are a rat...........................................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 22:31:29 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-20 22:28
they use super computers to interpret data and to simulate models........................what do y ...

They also use mid-range computers to create forum bots like you - all bull and uncool!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 22:34:01 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-20 22:27
does that mean an untrained " scientist"  is better than a trained scientist, in your opinion?

An "untrained scientist" is infinitely more human than a lowly troll whose job is to prevent meaningful discussions to be carried on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-21 00:00:32 |Display all floors
aim Post time: 2012-7-20 22:34
An "untrained scientist" is infinitely more human than a lowly troll whose job is to prevent meani ...

scratch scratch wahai lo.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.