Views: 44211|Replies: 185

More Than 1000 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made G.W. Claims [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-18 18:54:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-7-18 17:59

Climate Depot Special Report:
More Than 1000 International Scientists
Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming
Claims

Scientists Continue to Debunk Fading
“Consensus” in 2008 & 2009 & 2010
(Updates Previous 2009 U.S. Senate Report: “More Than 700 International Scientists
Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims”)
www.ClimateDepot.com
CFACT
Released: December 8, 2010
Presented to the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Cancun, Mexico,
December 9, 2010
Updates U.S. Senate Report Presented at the United Nations Climate Change
Conference in Poznan, Poland in 2008
Updated: December 22, 2008; January 27, 2009; March 16, 2009 & December 8, 2010
Contact: Marc Morano – Morano@ClimateDepot.com - 202-536-5052
Updates 2009 U. S. Senate Minority Report:
More Than 700 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming
Claims
Scientists Continue to Debunk “Consensus”

Available Online at http://www.climatedepot.com/a/9035/SPECIAL-REPORT-More-Than- 1000-International-Scientists-Dissent-Over-ManMade-Global-Warming-Claims-- Challenge-UN-IPCC--Gore

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-18 22:31:14 |Display all floors
you also reported 30,000 on your side............................where are the other 29,000?

you lost their address?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-18 22:33:54 |Display all floors
you also dont understand Higgs boson.............................

why  not make Hiiggs into political issue too?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-19 21:55:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-19 21:46
Excellent point!

Excellent point

But no effect on rats

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-19 22:02:07 |Display all floors
Previous denier promoters like Fox , Daily Mail seem to have stopped.

The last refuge of rats and s is now the Internet creatures like Heartless Institute and rats.

No morals immoral creatures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-19 22:05:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-19 21:49
I just checked the backgrounds of ca. 250 of these "scientists" (I did it this afternoon!) and found ...

Just like you I Have Googled some names before......

All crooks and shady rats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 00:52:14 |Display all floors
Considering the nature of the issue, one can't help to feel that climate control seems to be just another way for western politicians to manipulate their people and other countries (esp. China).
If you consider the scientific fact, you only find two things: temperature have been raising during the past 150 years and carbon-dioxide levels increased. The temperature fluctuations appear to be in perfectly normal ranges and there are no reliable data about past carbon-dioxide levels in the atmosphere - only guestimates from various source that differ greatly.

Taking into account what we know for sure - based on 150 years of accurate data - we can't determine statistically whether the climate change is man-made or not. Those scientists who claim they can, simply lie to gain people's attention - no matter which of the two sides they belong to.

Nevertheless, there is a far more real threat to mankind's wellbeing: we're running out of oil someday. We don't know when exactly - but we know it will happen. And we know that oilprices have been raising during the past decades and won't cease doing so as long as developing countries (such as the BRICs) keep developing. Therefore, no matter whether one considers climate change a (man made) problem or not, it is impossible to ignore that we will be facing a very real energy supply shortage in this century.

The only efficient strategy to overcome this problem is to invest into energy research (and I'm not talking about subsiding solar panel manufracturers). Most likely, nuclear fusion (or, until fusion is developed, inheritely save fission) would be a long-term solution of this issue - thus, the international community should beef up research efforts at ITER while also developing other fusion reactor designs beside tokamak reactors, e.g. the stellarator types or, perhaps, also polywell reactors (which, however, aren't as promising). Currently, the two leading stellarators are built in Greifswald, Germany (Wendelstein 7-X) and its precedor, the ASDEX, was shipped to the Chengdu Jiaotong University for further research and renamed HL-2A. We're most likely going to see further progress of the fusion technology during the next few decades - and our climate problem, whether it's existing or not, will be solved soon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.