Author: sansukong

Greenpeace co-founder Dr. Patrick Moore: ..........   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-7 19:31:27 |Display all floors
soduzi Post time: 2012-8-7 16:26
The plants in the world NEED all the carbon dioxide they can get, z!oturd.

Fact of the matter.

That is a subject for scientists to handle.

But when rats get involved, what is science, what is politics?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 19:33:46 |Display all floors
soduzi Post time: 2012-8-7 16:27
You are an ignorant nigerian juuuuu - all you know is to earn blood money by robbing and killing d ...

The topic here  is not about Juus, but about the Carbon emitting rat lies.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 21:20:54 |Display all floors

RE: Greenpeace co-founder Dr. Patrick Moore: ..........

seneca Post time: 2012-8-7 16:29
You and your uneducated fellow poster SANS SOUCI have singularly failed to prove that CO2 poisonin ...
You and your uneducated fellow poster SANS SOUCI have singularly failed to prove that CO2 poisoning is beneficial to fauna and flora.

We only know that unchecked CO2 emissions from industrial plants and motor vehicles will definitely harm us all.  

Plants of all kinds need CO2 for food to survive. That is a scientifically established fact, you spineless weasel!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 21:42:36 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-8-8 14:28

Excerpt:
Man-Made Global Warming Claims - Challenge UN IPCC & Gore  

Climate Depot Exclusive: 321-page 'Consensus Buster' Report set to further chill UN Climate Summit in Cancun

Wednesday, December 08, 2010By Marc Morano  –  Climate Depot

“The energy mankind generates is so small compared to that overall energy budget that it simply cannot affect the climate...The planet's climate is doing its own thing, but we cannot pinpoint significant trends in changes to it because it dates back millions of years while the study of it began only recently. We are children of the Sun; we simply lack data to draw the proper conclusions.” -- Russian Scientist Dr. Anatoly Levitin, the head of geomagnetic variations laboratory at the Institute of Terrestrial Magnetism, Ionosphere and Radiowave Propagation of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

“Hundreds of billion dollars have been wasted with the attempt of imposing a Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) theory that is not supported by physical world evidences...AGW has been forcefully imposed by means of a barrage of scare stories and indoctrination that begins in the elementary school textbooks.” -- Brazilian Geologist Geraldo Luís Lino, who authored the 2009 book “The Global Warming Fraud: How a Natural Phenomenon Was Converted into a False World Emergency.”

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 22:04:31 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-8-7 14:28
Sans Souci is AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE! I forbid you low life to speak about him in such terms! You d ...
Sans Souci is AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE!

I never remember ever having a friend like you in the first place! In any case, it is the nature in me to sort out despised spineless pathological liars like you. I would certainly consider it to be a curse, if ever you were my friend!  When you claimed to be honest  and harmless, it is
almost like a rattle snake claiming itself not posionous!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 23:07:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-7 21:56
Let us return to the facts that interest us, alright? You don't want to eternally stand here as a  ...
Let us return to the facts that interest us, alright? You don't want to eternally stand here as a massive and hysterical LIAR, do you?

Who is Patrick Moore?

Is he a trustworthy character, an honest broker, a charitable person?

He isn't.

He was associated with Greenpeace only as long as that served his purposes. He quit - or was kicked out of the organisation because he has vested personal interests in ruining the planet on which we all live. He is a PAID P.R. trumpeteer, one who accepts to bad-mouth environmentalists even though he was one himself until ca. 2007.

He is a despicable turncoat and a profiteer.

He is a liar:
I can't help to think that the above is a detailed description of yourself!  I can't describe you more vividly than you have done it yourself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 23:36:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.