Author: puppyjack

a chinese guy wanting a western girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-16 22:55:20 |Display all floors

mmm

Look at johnner's figures.  That's scary western lifestyle for you.

(Personally, when I go back to England I'm not gonna be able to find any of those barbarous females attractive anymore.  Been spoilt in China for too long)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-16 22:55:21 |Display all floors

mmm

Look at johnner's figures.  That's scary western lifestyle for you.

(Personally, when I go back to England I'm not gonna be able to find any of those barbarous females attractive anymore.  Been spoilt in China for too long)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-17 01:43:02 |Display all floors

to Ubersuave

Those 'barbarous' females probably don't find you attractive either.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-17 10:49:07 |Display all floors

tastes

people all have different tastes and are entitled to their own opinions. we should all learn to be tolerant to each other, shouldn't we

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-17 11:07:57 |Display all floors

Agreed

Let's not make every action political.  Some men like petite women, some like tall women, and some even like western women.  What does it matter?  For those who look at a person and immediately think along national, historical and political ramifications, it can only severely limit your scope on life and most especially love.  Please, lighten up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-17 15:45:57 |Display all floors

A

This is mainly in response to the posts by Johnners and Ubersuave. Firstly I am not sure whether you are insulting western girls by claiming that they are all sexually loose, or whether you are insulting puppyjack and other Chinese men by implying that they are somehow inferior to western men and therefore unable to match the 'demands' of a western girl.

Secondly, I don't know which country you come from as you do not mention this in your reply, only that you are 'western'. Well, I'd like to know where this 'west' place is, a place where 90% of 16 year olds are sexually active, a place where 97% of 21 year olds have had at least 4 sexual partners. I am a 22 year old British girl living in China and can assure you readers that this is simply not true. Without wishing to divulge my life history on a public forum, let me say only that I have had only one boyfriend (who ironically left me for a Chinese girl as he wasn't 'getting any' from me) and am certainly not a 'worldy-wise' girl who would spit out a Chinese man, or any other man for that matter.

What annoys me the most is the way that 'western' men are so quick to protect us 'western' girls from any man who is not 'strong' like them. (oh please!). And the way they warn off their Chinese brothers, implying that we are too 'sexually liberated' for them. Then they all come onto this website begging for Chinese girlfriends because the 'sexually liberated female' that they created is now too loose for them, when in fact it is many western men themselves who are sex-obsessed, disloyal creeps (by no means all, and I'm not accusing anyone in particular here of this, but I have seen too much of it in my time here)

I'm sure puppyjack knows all about these male-perpetuated myths about 'western' females, and I'm sure he's open-minded enough to ignore them and to find the truth for himself.

Finally, I just want to say that one cannot fall in love with a person simply for their nationality, and that people within a national/racial group are all INDIVIDUALS with different attitudes and morals. And 'western' men, please do not make sweeping comments about women of any race, it's just plain rude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-17 15:50:06 |Display all floors

A

This is mainly in response to the posts by Johnners and Ubersuave. Firstly I am not sure whether you are insulting western girls by claiming that they are all sexually loose, or whether you are insulting puppyjack and other Chinese men by implying that they are somehow inferior to western men and therefore unable to match the 'demands' of a western girl.

Secondly, I don't know which country you come from as you do not mention this in your reply, only that you are 'western'. Well, I'd like to know where this 'west' place is, a place where 90% of 16 year olds are sexually active, a place where 97% of 21 year olds have had at least 4 sexual partners. I am a 22 year old British girl living in China and can assure you readers that this is simply not true. Without wishing to divulge my life history on a public forum, let me say only that I have had only one boyfriend (who ironically left me for a Chinese girl as he wasn't 'getting any' from me) and am certainly not a 'worldy-wise' girl who would spit out a Chinese man, or any other man for that matter.

What annoys me the most is the way that 'western' men are so quick to protect us 'western' girls from any man who is not 'strong' like them. (oh please!). And the way they warn off their Chinese brothers, implying that we are too 'sexually liberated' for them. Then they all come onto this website begging for Chinese girlfriends because the 'sexually liberated female' that they created is now too loose for them, when in fact it is many western men themselves who are sex-obsessed, disloyal creeps (by no means all, and I'm not accusing anyone in particular here of this, but I have seen too much of it in my time here)

I'm sure puppyjack knows all about these male-perpetuated myths about 'western' females, and I'm sure he's open-minded enough to ignore them and to find the truth for himself.

Finally, I just want to say that one cannot fall in love with a person simply for their nationality, and that people within a national/racial group are all INDIVIDUALS with different attitudes and morals. And 'western' men, please do not make sweeping comments about women of any race, it's just plain rude.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.