Author: puppyjack

a chinese guy wanting a western girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-11 08:29:09 |Display all floors

are we too shy?

do western women usually expect guys to make the first move?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-11 16:30:54 |Display all floors

Removed post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-12 22:11:11 |Display all floors

our society accepts the idea of older guys pursuing young women,

why not the other way around? what is the real issue here? i feel this is to do with the fact that women are generally perceived by both genders as sexual objects to men, therefore for a relationship to make sense, the couple involved would have to consist of an older man and a younger women. This however is contraditory to the general scientific fact that women reach their sexual muturity in their 30s while men in their 20s. i am troubled!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-16 00:34:41 |Display all floors

One Step at a Time...

Puppyjack, a word in your shell-like, mate.

I think you need to get some experience with Chinese girls before you pursue Western women. Something tells me that a wordly-wise Western girl would chew you up and spit you out.

Anyway, good luck in your quest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-16 17:19:55 |Display all floors

to johnners

and wht is that 'something'?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-16 18:28:08 |Display all floors

That "Something"

Puppyjack,

In my country, 90% of girls have had at least one lover at 16years of age. By 21, the figure rises to 97%, and the average number of lovers is then 4. These sexually-liberated, European girls are also more assertive and demanding than their Chinese sisters; this is a good thing as they have greater self-determination and freedom of choice.

So, a Chinese guy aspiring to a Western girlfriend has a lot of cultural differences to deal with. Of course, not all European girls are the same, but the average European girl exists in a different cultural context to that experienced in China.

I don't want to put you off Western girls, Puppyjack, but just want you to be aware that there are issues you need to consider in your quest for a Western girlfriend.

Good luck !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-16 22:50:25 |Display all floors

mmm

I can't believe my eyes.  Chinese girls are vastly superior to western ones.  You're attracted to their looks?  Their personalities?  

There's plenty out there.  Just be careful, they're barbarians.  Not like nice Chinese girls.  

Danger! Danger!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.