Author: freetofly

Feel sorry for Totothedog and Wahahaha   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-14 10:20:54 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-7-14 09:42
Even if they were never to come back, I believe they have succeeded in bringing attention to:

How  ...

Good point!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 10:22:10 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-7-14 04:20
Never seen the pope on any image in any mayor Chinese media, same with D L.

If the CPC wants to h ...

Don't you think it's a little unkind to gloat over your competitor's ban?

Your pope is yours, we have our own “God”. May we?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 10:26:04 |Display all floors
vorgal78 Post time: 2012-7-14 10:02
There were always hidden gems in Toto's work, Wahahaha did little but insult others and even when  ...

Since Toto and wahaha have been banned, now you can take the perfect opportunity to debate with them

Satisfied?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 10:31:08 |Display all floors
vorgal78 Post time: 2012-7-14 10:02
There were always hidden gems in Toto's work, Wahahaha did little but insult others and even when  ...

Wahahaha exposed most if not all of the pawns working here if you ask me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 10:35:20 |Display all floors
freetofly Post time: 2012-7-14 10:26
Since Toto and wahaha have been banned, now you can take the perfect opportunity to debate with th ...

Debate involves discussion though Freetofly,

Toto never answered my questions

Wahahaha never actually debated, just provided a string of insults and sexual innuendo. I implored him to actually write without so much profanity but he apparently was unable to do so......hence, he was banned.

If he comes back hopefully he can write a little more calmly so he can actually get a point across.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 10:37:49 |Display all floors
baofeng Post time: 2012-7-14 10:28
Why so many "Anglos" posting here?

Google "hasbara trolls" and you may find the answer.

Silly comment Baofeng, do you actually believe that every Anglo is actually working for the Neo-cons?
The "Us and Them" mentality is exactly what those Neo-cons want people to have, much better to offer to work on equal terms, that is what they cannot deal with. An open palm confuses them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 10:52:16 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-7-14 10:31
Wahahaha exposed most if not all of the pawns working here if you ask me.

Maybe, but how many are there in reality? I work for no "secret" group. I have very strong opinions and sometimes they coincide with one ideology, sometimes another. It was unfortunate that he relied so much on insult to raise peoples ire.

And simply calling someone a vulgar name does not necessarily make it truth. He described me as a "Shill" when little could be further from the truth, also insisted that I was homosexual and indulged in sex with corpses/children/animals.......I assure you I have no interest in that sort of activity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.