Author: sansukong

New Report on Global Warming Contradicts U.N.’s IPCC [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-14 07:56:26 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-14 06:35
I am persistent in promoting the TRUTH to debunk the lies and insults spread by your master, e.g ...

And what if you are wrong, which you obviously are?

How many hells is enough for you?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 08:06:02 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-14 06:35
I am persistent in promoting the TRUTH to debunk the lies and insults spread by your master, e.g ...

People who are arrogant, thick, irrational are usually wrong. And you are all of the above to the hundredth power.

How can you not be wrong?

And don't use the same words back on me.
I don't carry your burden. I am very mainstream.
I am on the side of all the universities in the world.

This is the age of the Internet. Getting correct information is not difficult at all.

What is difficult is changing characters of rats into humans.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 19:15:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-7-14 18:55
seneca Post time: 2012-7-14 15:35
Tghese eminent "scientists" and "experts" are   F R A U D S :

S. Fred Singer, Ph.D.,
Tghese eminent "scientists" and "experts" are   F R A U D S :

S. Fred Singer, Ph.D.,

Craig D. Idso, Ph.D.

Robert M. Carter

Funny thing is: Every time I quoted some reputable scientists with their credentials intact,  and who are experts in their own fields of expertise, seneca would be hopping mad with red-hot burning jealousy, like a rabies-infected dog barking voraciously over nothing ! In reality, he just can't stand himself as a FAKE as much as a rabies-infected dog can't stand its own shadow!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 20:07:47 |Display all floors

RE: New Report on Global Warming Contradicts U.N.’s IPCC

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-14 07:06
People who are arrogant, thick, irrational are usually wrong. And you are all of the above to the  ...
And don't use the same words back on me.

I don't need to or have to. You have described yourself in the most vivid manner!

For the benefits of those who are not following our discussions, I shall quote you  as how you  have described yourself so preciously!

People who are arrogant, thick, irrational are usually wrong.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 20:48:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RealMadrid1 at 2012-7-14 20:53

Getting in before the Mod's delete this one too.....

I am persistent in promoting the TRUTH to debunk the lies and insults

Really??

You are doing a much better job of propogating the lies and untruths of your own.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 22:16:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 04:02:53 |Display all floors

RE: New Report on Global Warming Contradicts U.N.’s IPCC

seneca Post time: 2012-7-14 21:07
My own state of mind is completely irrelevant; I merely share with the audience here the opinions  ...

If you claim you are what you are, as your side-kick tries to promote you, by calling you a professor, just show your academic credentials. Otherwise, don't just go around condemning those who are mentioned in the forum and have creditable doctorate degrees. You are behaving like a rabies-infected dog, hating its own tail! Why? Because you are a FAKE in every thing you claimed to be!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.