Author: sansukong

New Report on Global Warming Contradicts U.N.’s IPCC [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-13 16:50:04 |Display all floors

RE: New Report on Global Warming Contradicts U.N.’s IPCC

seneca Post time: 2012-7-13 15:42
Skunky Sans Souci:

Apart from posting in this pointless thread, have you done anything to IMPROVE Y ...
Here is a piece of honest advice: When you lift the pot of soup from the stove, don't turn it upside down!

Don't tell me, you do that all the time?  I am totally wrong about you, sorry. You are more stupid than I thought!  
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 17:02:25 |Display all floors

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-13 15:23
You should ask yourself, is there any thing honest in you and your agenda?

Seneca the teacher in  ...
Seneca the teacher in China is doing darn good job in this place.

You have just confirmed and revealed the worst piece of news, that is too much for many others can handle!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 17:47:21 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-13 17:02
You have just confirmed and revealed the worst piece of news, that is too much for many others c ...

You have been caught visiting Malay sluts every time you got $5.

Hahahahaha.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 17:49:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-13 17:18
Let's state the overriding news: You lost this round of argumentation right from the start, bubo!  ...

Malay sluts and Heartless Institute takes up all his time and energy already.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 04:09:23 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-7-13 16:18
Let's state the overriding news: You lost this round of argumentation right from the start, bubo!  ...
You lost this round of argumentation right from the start, bubo!

Having no more good and solid reasons for your defence, you now have adopted the "Ah Q" mentality as a exit to an escape. How convenient for a loser!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 06:35:31 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-7-14 18:52
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-13 11:10
Is that supposed to show you are a fan or that you are very smart

Or that you are lucky to have fou ...

Why are you so persistent?

I am persistent in promoting the TRUTH to debunk the lies and insults spread by your master, e.g.
Posted time 2004-7-25  18:07:13  l seneca

Excerpt:

Westerners lusting after Chinese sluts .... ahem: women?
I am afraid, your own women are ljusting after us and our money and passports!
Why?
Poor Chinese culture!

And why the mod don't stop you?

Why should voice_cd stop the TRUTH been told? Besides, voice_cd has pledged that ...........

As moderator, we don't need to protect or favor some and attack or dislike some. You are equal as the mumbers in the forum for us. No matter who breaks the rule of the forum, you could report to us and please trust us, we are more concerned than anyone else about the development of this forum. You may see the mod from your personal angle , but we need to deal with the issues of the forum for the sake of the most of the forumites.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 07:36:35 |Display all floors
Reposted Excerpt:

The report was produced by The Heartland Institute,Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide
and Global Change, and Science and Environmental Policy Project (SEPP), three national
nonprofit organizations based in Chicago, Illinois, Tempe, Arizona, and Arlington, Virginia,
respectively.
The 430-page report was coauthored and edited by three climate science researchers:

Craig D. Idso, Ph.D., editor of the online magazine CO2 Science and author of several
books and scholarly articles on the effects of carbon dioxide on plant and animal life;

Robert M. Carter, Ph.D., a marine geologist and research professor at James Cook
University in Queensland, Australia; and

S. Fred Singer, Ph.D., a distinguished atmospheric physicist and first director of the
U.S. Weather Satellite Service. Seven additional scientists and one policy expert on
sustainable growth made contributions to the volume.

http://nipccreport.org/reports/2011/pdf/pressrelease.pdf

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.