Author: ttt222

Why do communists love red?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-12 12:31:57 |Display all floors
CVHuan Post time: 2012-7-12 12:15
I like some Red and Black.

Captain Huan!

Black is the colour of SECRECY.
Of SECRET AGENDAS, and a culture of whispers, ninjas, ghost, of stealth attacks.
It's rather UNPOPULAR colour to many.

The people of the BLACK generally oppose the WHITE mostly.
Because the WHITE exposes the TRUTH, tells about the reality <as much as they could understand>
PROBABLY in the hope of learning more to benefit MANKIND.

The BLACK is rather self serving agenda.
However IF in the MIDST OF TYRANNY, of the UGLY BLACK, only the BLACK vs. the BLACK have the safest battle routes. ie. The PATRICIANS of the Roman Empire seeks to CONTROL most of the wealth vs. the CELLS of the CHRISTIAN CULTS sabotages.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
2-00-1 alert! Home Guard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 13:01:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by CVHuan at 2012-7-11 23:07
greendragon Post time: 2012-7-11 22:31
Captain Huan!

Black is the colour of SECRECY.

Fine! I will wear Red and Gold then.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 13:34:04 |Display all floors
Maybe this kind of color stands for the passion of it's country.Every country has its  own types of troop.Of course,it has individual meaning.From above picture of female troop, i can see the vigor and passion  from which expresses this nation's spirit.So it is very importan for up select a representative symbol.On the other hand,it stands for the country's dignity and national confidence.As a common rememeber of china, i highly hope our country also can imitate other country and set up our own representative female troop.In a way ,i think it also can enbody our catual strength.Recently,some surrounding countries always wanna seek  for some small scale wars to evoke our frontier contradiction.
Our national dignity always comes across serious challenge.However, the government don't take some effective steps to respone to them ,just select to let them make us an apology.A number of netizen through networks call for our governments to make a resolute response.But the result is dissappointing at last.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 13:48:07 |Display all floors
The colour of blood.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 14:03:33 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-7-12 13:48
The colour of blood.

yes i have thought that to be reason for it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 14:37:48 |Display all floors
The Chinese national flag is red with 5 little stars and 1 big stars on it,which replies the communist's blood on the battlefield and union that is binding every nations in China to fight againsts the enemies every time.
We Chinese love red not only because of the sacrifice soldiers made at past time, but also because of the original meaning of it. Red,for us ,displays wellbeing and happiness. So at the traditional chinese wedding and Spring festivals or some other happy period, we pour everything in different kind of red to express our feelings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 23:33:02 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-12 14:03
yes i have thought that to be reason for it.

In the olden days, soldiers wore red coats so that blood did not show so much if they were wounded. The idea was that this helped maintain high morale.

I hope the same reasoning is not responsible for the uniforms of some countries changing to brown.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.