Author: expatter

Forum Abuse ………   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-9 03:28:23 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-9 03:10
Well the trolls constantly use this when suited and discredit when it does not ...........     ...

Answer is Wikipedia has no credibilit, one should never trust it, even when it favors ones cause.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-9 06:47:30 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-7-9 03:28
Answer is Wikipedia has no credibilit, one should never trust it, even when it favors ones cause.

True

I have often related how my attempts to inject a little truth into the Wiki "UA 175" page are almost instantly neutralised.Recently I went into the page of Ethel Kennedy,Robert's wife.I found  a sentence that said that Sirhan shot Robert Kennedy.Now we all know that the fatal shot was fired by a Lockheed security guard named Thane Eugene Cesar from about 3" behind  RFK's right ear.All I did was insert the word "alleged' before the word "shot" in that sentence.It has since been removed by the Zionists.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-9 07:12:40 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-7-9 06:47
True

I have often related how my attempts to inject a little truth into the Wiki "UA 175" page ar ...

The message is  that the truth will be what jews say it is, regardless of facts to the contrary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-9 19:51:11 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-7-9 02:16
Don't you think a so called "racist" post should be allowed to stand if it is the truth?

Wouldn't ...

That depends how ' racist ' it is.

Anglo s.cum and v.ermin are blatantly racist.

Or can you not see that ?
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-9 19:57:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by St_George at 2012-7-9 19:57

If i went out into the street and called a black man black s.cum i'd be arrested for it and rightly so.

The poster in question knows the slight euphemism between white s.cum and Anglo s.cum but the difference is wafer thin from where im looking at it.

Make that WE are looking at it.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-7-9 22:29:24 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-7-9 19:57
If i went out into the street and called a black man black s.cum i'd be arrested for it and rightly  ...

Even the shortened name for a Pakistani. Is a. Nickable offence

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-9 22:30:52 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-7-9 22:29
Even the shortened name for a Pakistani. Is a. Nickable offence

Good.

Now if we can make it happen for 'usanian'.

It's just as offensive.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.