Author: expatter

Forum Abuse ………   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-6 15:19:29 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-7-6 15:15
I have a radical solution to propose:
In all matters of flaming or abuse I am willing to be the Judg ...

Well ..........

That does sound fair  .............     

At least it shows a willingness to look at it  ...........            

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-6 15:32:45 |Display all floors
Since I'm not gay, don't trust where your ding a ling has been and have lost my magnifying glasses I would not be able to find it, let alone agree to do it silly man.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-6 18:06:57 |Display all floors
It would be a minefield for mods trying to sort out endless tit-for-tat squabbling.  I think they should delete overtly racist stuff independantly if they see it, its not good for any forum.

Apart from that just let things run unless there are lots of complaints about individuals.  ( stop complaining )

Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-6 18:19:15 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-7-6 18:06
It would be a minefield for mods trying to sort out endless tit-for-tat squabbling.  I think they sh ...

Well I am not sure if the mods look for the abuse  ..........

Or just believe that if no one 'complains' then all is well .........

A couple of posters seem to have dropped out recently ..........

They have suffered continuous abuse and maybe they just got fed up with it .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 09:01:58 |Display all floors
There are members who cannot post anything without a nasty comment or slander others.

(i.e. Have a nice day, moron.)

No need for this crap, whether trying to be cute or not.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 19:55:45 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-7-7 09:01
There are members who cannot post anything without a nasty comment or slander others.

(i.e. Have a  ...

That's sadly a fact  ..........

It seems to start with the odd insult or name calling and takes off from there .......

Until each is trying to out do the other .......

I mean my opinion I think is very different to yours, but if we stick to the points and not the poster .......

Then there is no reason not to be able to enjoy the forum and the debate  .........

I have a couple of friends here and we have very different views on certain matters but we respect the others opinion and we are still buddies  .....

What a boring world if we all had the same opinion ..........   

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-7-7 23:20:28 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-7-7 09:01

(i.e. Have a  ...

The best solution to trolls and insulting types is to simply ignore their rantings. Eventually the repugnant creatures go elsewhere as no one pays them any attention.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.