Views: 3822|Replies: 8

what u think if chinese people should retire on age of 65 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-3 11:59:59 |Display all floors
as the number of old ages growing,is it impact the society on better labour force? is it really benifit senior for their remain life?{:soso__11209849572829076512_3:}
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 14:39:34 |Display all floors
In my country they are discussing increasing retirement age to 75.
But that is just legal cosmetics. Currently the retirement age is 65. However you can still retire few years earlier if you want. And you can retire later if you want to. However, the choice has an effect on retirement. During your work life you contribute to your retirement and then when you retire it is distributed even over your expected life time.  Retire early, you will receive less. Retire later and you will receive more. In actual number it will make give a lot more if you work just one year longer.

Say what you want about our politicians, but a least in this case at least they had a sense of foresight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 14:45:20 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-7-3 12:15
If the dummies in BJ continue with their "One-Child Policy", very soon, Chinese won't be allowed to  ...

I can't believe I actually agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 19:17:39 |Display all floors
What is the current age for retirement?

And is this usually different for women?

I'm curious as to how the whole grandparent thing works there.  I hear of all these cases of grandmothers raising the grandchildren so the children can work.....but doesn't the grandma still need to work too?

I don't think I could retire right now and raise my grandchildren.  I'm waaayyyy to young for that.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 19:36:52 |Display all floors
They are raising the pension age here for the same reasons-people are living longer-but it was already 65 for men and 60 for women.

Its 60 and 50 for men and women in China whiich is unsustainable with lfe expectancy up to 73.5 years.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-7-4 09:58:07 |Display all floors
As an ordinary people, I cannot find any reason to support retiring on age of 65, and I firmly believe that there must be vast majority of net friends will stand by me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-4 10:17:33 |Display all floors
i prefer 60/50. lets not turn ourselves into a singapore, or hong kong where people work til they drop

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.