Author: godinheaven

find my true love In Jusus. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-10 01:02:47 |Display all floors

god knows what we need.

i believe god knows what we need.i have the same problem as you,angela.i'm 23,but i don't have a boyfriend.i complain sometimes.cause it's a little hard for us to find a boyfriend who is also a chiristian. but god helps me out of the worry,even if  it comes back sometimes.:)

about this matter,i pray a lot for Father,not only bring me my angel,but also bring me peace and happiness to live my life.cause i biliev god's plan is the most wonderful one in this world. and when we single ,we should learn how to enjoy it.god will teach us and prepare us to be a good wife in the near future.

i hope god will give us the one soon. Father will do that!he is listening and smiling to us.
he is the lover of our souls/he loves us so much,even died for us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 11:53:29 |Display all floors

Yes, He knows ....

Just want to affirm Esther that as God is our Creator, surely He knows our needs. Everthing that has happened has passed through His hands. He is sovereign. Charles Spuregon said that sometimes we are too busy to pray and it is a mistake. When we don't come to Him in prayers, we are forsaking the One who created the world, the One who created you, me and and everyone else. Be of good cheer, when you are on bended knees, you will not fall!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-12 12:21:42 |Display all floors

I believe.

yes, When we believe there will be the miracle.
what God give us ,
is far more than what we think,
He has the best ,best plan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-12 12:23:08 |Display all floors

hi ,jetschin.

Where are you then?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-17 01:24:24 |Display all floors

hello and hi ....

Thank you and my apologies for this late response. I will be glad to answer any questions that you may have. Email me at jetschin@yahoo.com
If I am not able, I will seek help and try to help in the best manner I could.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-17 23:09:56 |Display all floors

will He love me?

dear brothers and sisters, if i have true love for God will God love me in return? or will He turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-18 00:24:18 |Display all floors

He loved us first ....

That's an interesting question. God is good. He loves us first even when we were still oblivious to our own frailties ....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.