Views: 15602|Replies: 57

When is China going to relax the one-child policy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-30 19:19:39 |Display all floors
I am hoping that China will take concrete steps to relax its one-child policy. Whatever is done by China in this respect, the Chinese replacement rate will definitely be less than 2:2; so in the long run, the population will surely fall. But it is important to let it fall gradually. It is also important to watch what other countries are doing, because China cannot afford to allow her population to be reduced by too high a percentage against rest of the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 19:23:01 |Display all floors
The day they decide they want to become a genetic cesspool like India.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 19:29:35 |Display all floors
pretty.tree Post time: 2012-6-30 19:23
The day they decide they want to become a genetic cesspool like India.

But, China has about two times the land of India.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-30 21:48:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-30 20:48
I just learnt today that some people bribe officials into changing their ethnicity in their hukous.  ...

Yes a good 'Dong' will always guarantee  ........

More than one child  ............     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-30 21:51:00 |Display all floors
Yes  ..........

The rules are currently being relaxed and I would look it up but I have limited time at the moment ..........

You might try a little search yourself  ...........

In the meantime  ...........

Good question ................     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 23:37:12 |Display all floors
It is time also to equalise the policy. How can the government continue to let the non-Hans excessive privileges in terms of birth control, which is not appreciated anyway?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 23:39:50 |Display all floors
The burden on future generations of Chinese of having to look after more unproductive old people will be a burden on China and will affect her in many ways --negatively. I hope the government will take this seriously.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.