Author: bradley

Rules for girls meeting their online boyfriend in real life. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-13 10:00:57 |Display all floors

thanks Brad

wow,Brad,u r such a considerable guy !
i used to chat a lot online. some of them become my good friends.
till now i v met three friends who i got to know online. the first one was my ex bf,we felt lv at the first sight. and now i broke up with him. the second one is my best friend now .and the third one is going along well with me ,he said he lvs me......hehehe
maybe i am lucky,i found out that they r just the style which i got to know online.i am honest to them and they r honest to me too.and when we met,we obeyed all the rules provided by Brad at it happens.
hahhaa,yeah,girls, be careful with guys online,but no need to be scare of them. but one thing we should always keep in mind is that never forget to protect urself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-13 11:08:17 |Display all floors

Wow!

Wow! once again, I have to marvel how varied minds are!

Don't allow Internet to turn you into Mr Hyde, Dr. rump_Jekyll. Because, I guess, that tortures too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-13 14:57:23 |Display all floors

don't love any boy knowed from net

all these rule are very useful. but besides all of these, i want to share a story which really happened on one of my close friend. she meet a guy from net, and meet the guy, and she have protected herself very well from a to z. but her heart was hurted very heavy. she love that guy in heart, but that guy have no any feeling to her. even that boy refuse to contact the girl again. the girl told me that she will not love any other boy except the boy.now the girl really lived in dark everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-14 00:17:50 |Display all floors

hen hao

it's a nice topic. Shall every one here share some stories about meeting ppl on net?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-15 08:09:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-15 14:06:41 |Display all floors

This rules come from your own experience ?

Do you really believe "True Love" can happen with someone you meet through internet ?

btw, I am a new comer here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-16 12:34:53 |Display all floors

Online-girl friend

I truely believe that it will be concreted just only for long term relation.
( Long term chat , Long term contact  and long term studying each other)
Anyway  for short term " I scare , by the fool and the scar in the sly , I'll be damned .For pressure or worst  It's worth to rebound , I 'll surf  with every beat of my  heart  but I scare ............................."
Sorry If I sang any song  which you never heard before again.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.