Post time 2004-4-8 07:06:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-8 10:51:51 |Display all floors

Men only think two things,

If Im not horny,make me an apple pie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-8 13:52:12 |Display all floors

i must say

thanks to bradfor his great post of warning. it is good cuz some ladies dont know the dangers here.

ive heard many shocking stories over my 10 years on chat and believe me. they are real.

but to bigsky. I am very insulted dude. I married my beijing lady this past january. maybe we are an exception to the rule but I didnt go 7000 miles just to have sex.i can get that right in my own neighborhood. so please refrain from further categorizing white men as sex fiends. its not good for  your status here on the great bbs.

Use magic tools Report

majingjing21 has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-8 14:49:03 |Display all floors

I think I am a lucky girl

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-8 16:55:32 |Display all floors

i think..............

i think It all depends on human effort.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-8 17:34:11 |Display all floors

thank you for you advice

althought i am a boy , i also thank you for your advice to the girl .  i have  learnt many things in it . you should know it just as i tell you that i am not a bad boy to cheat the girls in the cyberspace . i am also afraid to be cheated by the women friends online. not only are there many bad men in the cyberspace but also many very bad women in the cyberapace to cheat the  ignorant boys .........................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-8 17:55:49 |Display all floors

this is lucky for you

this is lucky  for you .but not all the girls like you . and you met the man who wa a good person . but if you met a bad man ,you are one of the victims for the net-love .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.