Author: bradley

Rules for girls meeting their online boyfriend in real life. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-7 20:22:03 |Display all floors

All good ideas Brad

If the guy is genuine, he shouldn't have a problem with any of your rules.  

I especially agree with the 9 months of waiting, even more if possible.  Time has a way of weeding out many of the bad apples.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-7 21:19:43 |Display all floors

i don't think waiting for 9 months is safting rules.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-7 22:09:42 |Display all floors

Rules for girls meeting their online boyfriend in real life

I think so , especially we should be careful for any response by return
after we tried to test something . How 's their action by return ? and How's thier aspect ? Any opinions were based on somewhere in the middle or not ?  and Who are them ? . But I think 9 months or 9 years is not a main problem. In case of soul mate , I'm thinking of the same tone of  some words as " Old maid " or " Colgate".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-7 22:37:05 |Display all floors

Agree!!!

I am very agree with you!
Because I have been faced the similar conditions since I became a fresh
student in college.
And I experinced it !
Just so terrible!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-7 23:07:29 |Display all floors

Declare

But first I have to declare that I am male.
That is my first contract with internet,so feelings of fancy highly attracted
me.And that is my first meeting with stranger from internet.
What surprised me is that I find I have a long distance with her in real-life,
althouth I have much in common on-line.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-8 04:18:10 |Display all floors

re

If he is white: DON'' T Trust him, he just wants sex.
If he is over: 30, Married, just wants sex
If he is interested in Chinese culture, he just wants sex.
Rule: Don't talk to the ghost. I will haunt you later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-8 04:20:31 |Display all floors

Brad's rules

Brad,
      I really cannot disagree with your rules as a general thing, but really, you seem a bit paranoid.  Sorry, but that is how y ou come off.  As an American I have to put with someone called John Batchelor.  He has a nightly talk show in the USA that is absolutely the funniest thing I have ever heard.

His premise is that the entire world is involved in a monstrous plot to totally destroy the USA and all AMericans whereever they may be.  He plays chamber music that is supposed to instill  terror and horror into middle aged people without many brain cells.  He brags of his"Intelligence Group"  and his senior Intelligence Oficer, heading up the group.  He has other groups, such as his anti-terrorist group.  Why we in the USA can just disband all of our government agencies and let Mr. Batchelor do it.  He constantly comes up with 40,000 pages of classifired Spanish Intelligence material, and then quotes it!  He speaks from places like "The free and Democratic Republic of China" (Taiwan) where 500 missiles are ained at his specific head!  Wow!  He does not get out from under his bed much!  Quavering there in constant fear, with his "Conspiracy Theory" running amok!

You remind me of him in a way.  You want to instill fear in people with your posts (it appears to me only) and while it may be commendable in some manner, it sure makes all the rest of the people in the world except  you look like real monsters.  And just for a thought, why not issue the same warning to the person coming to meet the apparent victim?  Why is it always a one way street for you?  Maybe the person who is waiting is in fact some sort of con or scam artist, or, as happens all to often in these cases, someone who wants a ticket and who can spell divorce as fast as they get there?  If you are going to play on the Interent and intend to foster relationships then perhaps love can and will happen, or maybe not, but to be so afraid of things to go to the lengths you prescribe seems alittle out of line to me.

I just use the old fashion method, meet people and see what happens.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.