Author: bradley

Rules for girls meeting their online boyfriend in real life. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-7 11:05:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bornof_fire at 2004-4-8 13:52
thanks to bradfor his great post of warning. it is good cuz some ladies dont know the dangers here.

ive heard many shocking stories over my 10 years on chat and believe me. they are real.

but ...

Lucky you. I hope you and your wife are living a happy life:)
I mysellf used to meet a guy who flied to BJ from far away, I never doubted his attention, though we seperated at last. I believe evil people are less than good ones,  girls still need to be careful, but don't be desperate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-5 11:29:23 |Display all floors
Quite easily said.
Hard to accomplish.

Meeting online people isn't like meeting people in real life. But sometimes not worth the effort.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 22:12:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by oly1985 at 2013-2-21 22:13

yes you have to use the 9 months to know him cos if he is genuine he will let you into his life before you get to know him in person

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 23:20:56 |Display all floors
There are many things women will not follow even you tell them, advise them, warn them~
1. they dont care it is safe or not. They brought up thinking that if the man got money = safe~
2. they dont care he is real or not. They brought up thinking good looking guys is good guy~
3. they dont care his intention. They brought up to make sure monthly allowance given is enough~

Rules that you told them does not apply.
1. they still will have relationship even know the guy few days...bcos his too good looking~
2. when they like that guy...whatever s.h1t that guy said is humorous~
3. they cant differentiate real resident address with fake...all they saw is big house~
4. they so naive and most prefer a memorable 1st meeting...so they will NO NO for public~
5. they wont take trusted friends...they will be friend that they want to make them jealous n envy with them
6. they wont do those procedures of jotting down personal details of the guy...they want to maintain the pretend shy~
7. 2nd meeting will start flirting...3rd most will be hugging...4th n 5th...u know what happen...
8. still will trust him...she will think she can change him~ and hope~ cant let go of good looking n rich guy~

there...stop your advices~ they cant be helped~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.