Author: vincent01

U.S. Airman Says No to Chinese-Made Boots   [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-29 18:24:22 |Display all floors
Super_lin Post time: 2012-6-29 18:05
Then tell me why they buy shoes made in China.

If they stop invading coutries that didn't attack  ...

Hey I gave you my opinion I do not ask you to share it. I don't really care where they buy their shoes, I just stated that the same people calling this man an idiot will be the first to call a Chinese man doing the same a patriot.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-29 21:01:48 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-6-28 17:47
I see nothing wrong with the soldier's request.  Do you think soldiers in the Chinese PLA would want ...

I would not feel comfortalbe going to war wearing boots made in any countries , Cuz you are going to kill people .
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-29 21:28:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-29 21:46:56 |Display all floors
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-29 21:48:10 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-6-29 17:43
I believe a country that has such a gigantic defense budget can probably afford to buy shoes made  ...

Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-29 21:52:19 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2012-6-29 14:11
"This is about the countless Americans who are struggling to feed their families; Americans whose li ...
Did China manufacture these boots specifically for American troops? That's akin to aiding and abetting American's military machine.  

Of course they were made specifically for American troops.  Just like all the millions of american flags that are 'made in china'.

Why would China care?  They are out to get as much business as possible to keep their economy rising.  That's the number one priority from what I see.

If anyone has seen financial benefit from all of the US recent wars, it's China.

Think about all the mining contracts they were awarded in afghanistan.  They are being protected by US troops.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-29 21:53:27 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-6-29 03:23
how dumb they are i could imagine exactly that

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.