Author: sansukong

The godfather of global warming lowers the boom on climate change hysteria [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-2 18:59:28 |Display all floors

RE: The godfather of global warming lowers the boom on climate change hysteria

seneca Post time: 2012-6-29 20:12
Thanks, Revolutionar, for a timely hint.

Why? You have become so pathetic that you need a jackass to come to bail you out?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 13:57:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-7-3 14:43

Both principal actors , US and China , have largely talk the talk but not walk the walk

But the rats don't even want to talk the talk. So cock sure of themselves.

But how many Earths are there for the rats to experiment?
What must happen before the rats start to even talk the talk?

Just like Obamacare, the majority wants to buy some insurance
The minority , just call them rats and skunks, just want to have free rides.

It is about time we have some serious rat extermination programs.
do that before the rats like sansukong poison and pollute every thing.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 18:28:01 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-2 18:59
Why? You have become so pathetic that you need a jackass to come to bail you out?

and you promised us little ice age by summer 2012,

what we got this summer is record storms and record high temperatures in Easter America this summer.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-6 03:34:49 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-7-7 10:38

Putting The 2012 Heatwave In Perspective

Posted on July 3, 2012

Heatwaves were much worse in the past in the US. It is important that climate experts honor history, rather than deny it.

Lebanon, Missouri is ground zero for the 2012 heatwave. They have seen five days over 100F this year. By contrast, during 1936 they had forty-one days over 100F. During the

past decade, they have had 31 days over 100F, compared to 152 days during the 1930s. Extremely
hot days were five times more common during the 1930s.

U.S. Historical Climatology Network

The 1950s had 58 days over 100 degrees, including the all-time record high of 113 degrees. Bottom line is that the US saw much more severe heatwaves in the past when CO2 was below 320 ppm. Not only was the duration of the heatwaves longer, but the intensity was greater. The climate was hotter in the past.

Blaming CO2 for heatwaves defies history and science, and is nothing more than superstition. The 1990s had unusually cool summers after the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo, and that gap has blinded people to the longer term record.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 05:54:31 |Display all floors

Excerpt:

(2) Lovelock blasted greens for treating global warming like a religion.
“It just so happens that the green religion is now taking over from the Christian religion,” Lovelock observed. “I don’t think people have noticed that, but it’s got all the sort of terms that religions use … The greens use guilt. That just shows how religious greens are. You can’t win people round by saying they are guilty for putting (carbon dioxide) in the air.”

(4) Finally, about claims “the science is settled” on global warming: “One thing that being a scientist has taught me is that you can never be certain about anything. You never know the truth. You can only approach it and hope to get a bit nearer to it each time. You iterate towards the truth. You don’t know it.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 07:41:11 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-7 05:54

And you and that lovelost dream you are God and everyone else are I.diots.

Turns out you are the devil and everyone else are just prudent, responsible , well balanced, well informed people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 07:45:43 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-6 03:34
Putting The 2012 Heatwave In Perspective

Posted on July 3, 2012

1 your track record is no good.
2  no one believe your data anymore
3  real scientists have data from millions of sources, all over the world.

Even the birds and the bees and fishes know about climate change.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.