Author: expatter

Who is the CIA Paid Troll(s) on this Forum………. ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-25 16:21:33 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-9-21 16:11
A Kiwi asked me how do you make an Australian laugh on a Monday .......

I said I didn't know .... ...

A Kiwi asked me how do you make an American laugh on a Monday:
my answer would be:

Money's paid to the US:

HSBC has apologised for "shameful" systems breakdowns that failed to stop the bank from laundering money for terrorists and drug barons as it set aside $700m for fines in the US...
Barclays ; US authorities have fined Barclays $453m for manipulating the London interbank offered rate, a benchmark interest rate that is used globally to set the price of everything from credit card fees to corporate loans.

Lloyds have paid hefty fines...(In 2009, Lloyds Bank and Credit Suisse were fined $350 million and $536 million, respectively, for allegedly removing or altering information to conceal prohibited transactions with Iranian clients and customers from other sanctioned countries. In 2010, ABN Amro and Barclays were docked $500 million and $298 million, respectively, for allegedly committing similar crimes). By CNN
So did Deutsche Bank around $1 billion and
UBS at a ¼ billion...

Dutch bank; ING agreed  to pay some $620 million to settle charges that it secretly moved billions of dollars through the U.S. financial system on behalf of Iranian and Cuban customers....

Royal Bank of Scotland will have to pay as much as $1 billion...
thanks boys, good to have friends
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-25 20:37:25 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2012-9-25 16:21
A Kiwi asked me how do you make an American laugh on a Monday:
my answer would be:

Wow .........   !

Crooked banks  ...........     !!!   

Whatever next  ..................             

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-3 17:19:26 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-9-25 21:37
Wow .........   !

Crooked banks  ...........     !!!   

Crooked banks  ...........     !!!    Whatever next ...........

the  Answer is:
break them up and ensure they'll never get big enough to rob the PEOPLE...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-3 17:50:03 |Display all floors
Two cases in history when the government took control of the money and the economies flourished  ..........

The US under Benjamin Franklin and Germany 1933 under Hitler  .............  

Now that might tell us something even if only a little  ...........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-4 18:14:17 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-10-3 18:50
Two cases in history when the government took control of the money and the economies flourished  ... ...

history is past time, TODAY, we are dealing with...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-4 18:17:28 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2012-10-4 18:14
history is past time, TODAY, we are dealing with...

Uh oh  .........  !

Time for some big Z's again ...........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-25 22:37:52 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-10-4 18:17
Uh oh  .........  !

Time for some big Z's again ...........

Oh  .......   !

Looks like there are some new candidates appeared in the last two months  ...........     

But can you name them  ..............          

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.