Author: expatter

Is There Really a Crackdown or Just Media Hype ..... ?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-3 11:51:20 |Display all floors
tianzi49 Post time: 2012-7-3 07:05
The British tourist who appears on the so called 'rape' video should have been taken to the police a ...

Good  .............

Remember that if you ever find yourself between the legs of a foreign woman in public ...........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 14:33:05 |Display all floors

RE: Is There Really a Crackdown or Just Media Hype ..... ?

expatter Post time: 2012-6-22 00:43
Um  ......... ?

Thanks for that idea  ..........

As a matter of fact, this should be an on-going campaign to weed out all the foreign illegals in China. There are already one too many in China!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-4 00:20:11 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-3 14:33
As a matter of fact, this should be an on-going campaign to weed out all the foreign illegals in C ...

I posted a thread about Arizona and no one was interested  .........

They have made a new law about checking 'illegal-looking' people so they can kick them out  ........

It means in effect anyone who looks poor ..........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-4 11:03:44 |Display all floors
most of the trouble makers in China have real visas, and front companies too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-4 12:48:33 |Display all floors
lionsclub Post time: 2012-7-4 11:03
most of the trouble makers in China have real visas, and front companies too

Definitely .............

Paid provocateurs  .............     

Then of course there are the over-stayers  ..........

That is kind of an irony of course as people are supposed to be fleeing China  ............   

According to the resident China haters who also will not leave  ...........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-4 20:04:05 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-22 21:25
Have you been hassled to show a passport in China recently ........

Or was this all hype ........   ...

No, I had to harp at my friend for weeks to take me to the police station to register my address. The police were most friendly to me and were most pleased that I had reported to them.
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-4 21:08:42 |Display all floors
warrigal Post time: 2012-7-4 20:04
No, I had to harp at my friend for weeks to take me to the police station to register my address.  ...

I recently had a friend over from the UK and we had a little bit of car trouble ..........

He was shocked by how friendly the police were and he even had his picture taken with them ........   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.