Author: sansukong

Message to voice_cd   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-3 00:57:23 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-3 00:30
To voice_cd,
I  have posted a reply(as shown below) to seneca's thread:

you also have not yet answered # 44.....................

Why you want to remain a no morals , immoral rat all your short  life?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-3 01:19:33 |Display all floors
Good choice CD not to answer  ...........

There will be very little you need to answer from some here  ..........

As they have no real point other than an 'ego' rush ...............   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 07:18:18 |Display all floors

RE: Message to voice_cd

expatter Post time: 2012-7-3 00:19
Good choice CD not to answer  ...........

There will be very little you need to answer from some he ...

Indeed, the part of the CD that shows obvious bias against me is that while seneca was allowed to pose the question, my answer to his question is been blocked with no reason/s given.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 07:26:13 |Display all floors

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-2 23:57
you also have not yet answered # 44.....................

The fact of the matter is, I don't train and understand jackasses, as I am no circus animal trainer.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 08:32:31 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-3 07:26
The fact of the matter is, I don't train and understand jackasses, as I am no circus animal traine ...

You should try to answer that question before doing any thing else............
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 14:13:17 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-7-4 16:01
seneca Post time: 2012-7-3 11:44
"The fact of the matter" ... another heavy-handed phrase that comes off Sans Souci as sweat comes  ...

Of course, you would love to, as you have put it: It's maybe time to move on and bury those old stale fixed expressions!"

What do I have to apologise for? For  all your insulting posts ? You go around on this forum throwing insults after insults at China and the Chinese people, and you have the cheek to demand apology for your insulting posts? You must be enjoying immence immunitity.......... even referring to Chinese women as sluts and gold diggers as below and getting off scot-free from the  Chinese authourities!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 14:21:04 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-3 14:13
Of course, you would love to, as you have put it: It's maybe time to move on and bury those old ...

You have plenty to apologise for.

Let's start with your arrogance...........
And your favorite Heartland Institute which is a proven no hearts institute.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.