Author: desperado123

China should raise income tax threshold to 5000 yuan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-3 08:44:02 |Display all floors
if the system was to tax the ultra rich and provide for the very poor then it makes sense. however in the US the middle class are taxed the most. the rich just simply take advantage of tax loopholes setup by the rich for the rich. and the lazy naggers just live off welfare and totally abuse the system. that is why america is doomed.
as long as china don't follow this path, it should be ok.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 14:58:55 |Display all floors
blu535 Post time: 2012-7-3 08:44
if the system was to tax the ultra rich and provide for the very poor then it makes sense. however i ...

I think China's tax system and layer arrangement is worse than US. The poor people are taxed to feed the rich not the other side.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 22:29:02 |Display all floors
desperado123 Post time: 2012-7-3 14:58
I think China's tax system and layer arrangement is worse than US. The poor people are taxed to fe ...

wow, i haven't lived in china for 25 years, but i hope your are wrong. can you give examples.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-23 07:38:55 |Display all floors
A  progressive tax system is basic, and, of course, at some elevated point the rate needs to increase dramatically.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.