Author: expatter

Oh My Gosh!! Shock !! Google has Censorship ……… ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-20 20:38:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by emucentral at 2012-6-20 22:41
firstcause Post time: 2012-6-20 22:23
Cut your losses and tell your handlers to come up with something more credible as the entire civilized world is laughing at you.
petera Post time: 2012-6-20 22:31
True

The poor bu**er doesn't have the intellect for the job and his handlers don't seem to be any ...

Please tell me, who are these mysterious "handlers"  and how much are you willing to bet I have "handlers" ?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-20 20:39:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by emucentral at 2012-6-20 22:46
petera Post time: 2012-6-20
That was an NIST publication.The Evan Fairbanks footage shown in that publication has long been banished by the Telescreen companies.
What possible reason do they have for playing it over and over again ?

As I said, the footage is played when relevant, oh, and particular videos may be subject to different copyright or royalty requirements of the cameraman.

TV news broadcasters would have deals with major US networks who got coverage of the 2nd impact, but may need to negotiate for the private individuals like Mr Fairbanks.

Documentaries I have worked on have required footage of a certain massacre in East Timor.
Each time we've had to contact the cameraman himself and purchase the rights to use the footage.

It's a lot simpler dealing with a TV network.

Now I've explained the situation, you can challenge it, check it out from others who know the situation, or keep blabbing the fu*k about telescreens or some such sh!t.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-20 21:32:49 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-6-20 20:16
True

I have provided him with my calculations proving that the B767 fuselage would crumple (by th ...

Thin shell buckling?

I think that birdbrain's one brain cell has just started smoking!

I bet he has never heard about it.

As to your double bracket expansion problem that  12 year old can do, I doubt birdbrain Mathematical skills are at that level.
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-20 21:37:47 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-6-20 23:32
Thin shell buckling?

I think that birdbrain's one brain cell has just started smoking!

The problem is that Peturda, in one breath, talks about "thin shell buckling" (he has an obsession with that term, it's the only one he knows) and then in the next breath he demands that the wings should snap off the plane when the nose impacts the building.

Now, Peturda cannot seem to decide if it's thin shell buckling or a rigid fuselage transferring the deceleration instantly to overload the wing structure.

Petera clearly prefers the Warner brothers physics of the Roadrunner cartoons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-21 02:06:13 |Display all floors
it;s not just google. the entire internet is rigged. no matter what search engine you use, you will only be able to see what the u.s regime wants you to see. anything they dont like, they can drop to the bottom of the search results. therefore, all the stuff on the first page are things they feel has relevance

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.