Author: ivanfossum

Please stop the punishment! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-16 11:17:11 |Display all floors
maybe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 16:58:46 |Display all floors
Personally, I became a Red Guardian at Middle School 101 in Beijing in 1967, and have never left my firm belief in China as the coming superpower. I also agree with the doctrine that Chairman Mao did right/wrong 70/30. Your people still admires Chairman Mao.

I think anyone who grew up with that level of indoctrination will always have an attachment, at some level to the belief

This is the way people are

But Mao was directly responsible for the most severe famine in China. The suffering was needless and absurd.

His dogmatic adherence to communist doctrine killed a lot of people, and made a lot more people suffer.

I was very surprised to learn that a document was prepared for Mao, documenting the death rate, and Zhou Enlai ordered it to be burned before Mao could read it

Both of them are therefore culpable.

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 17:15:19 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-6-16 02:26
Duly noted and will be followed with interest Mr.Fossum.  I agree the Nobel comittee is no longer a  ...

Nobel used to be respectable award , but this days people laugh at it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 00:57:31 |Display all floors
吴柔 Post time: 2012-6-16 11:17
maybe

Yes, maybe...it may be, or it may not be, only time will tell how it will end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 21:13:16 |Display all floors
And you call yourself "TRUEPEACE"???????

"so, it is china punishing you [norway]
so, stupid little norwagian is wrong.
all norwagian and their corrupt politician must apologies to china and chinese at large."

Nothing peaceful in what you're saying. To me you seem like someone hiding from the real world, only living in your room, never going out, just sitting there getting out the worst of yourself by writing your comments to anyone you disagree with.... I feel sorry for you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.