Views: 10535|Replies: 16

Two-year-old Chinese girl donated organs to save two lives   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-15 09:18:43 |Display all floors
1.jpg

At 17:30 June 9, the father gave the last kiss on the forehead of his daughter, a two-year-old girl named Xiwang, or "Hope" whose life came to an end due to hypoxic-ischemic cerebral palsy. She was then sent to the operating room in Chifeng hospital in Innner Mongolia to save the two children far away in Tianjin who suffered from organ failure. The donated organs arrived at Tianjin First Central Hospital around 02:00 on June 10 and were successfully transplanted to two children.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 09:22:39 |Display all floors
2.jpg

The aunt gentle stroked Xiwang's forehead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 09:23:31 |Display all floors
3.jpg

Doctors and nurses bowing to body of Xiwang to pay their last respects to her donation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 09:29:11 |Display all floors
4.jpg

The father couldn't help crying when Xiwang was out of the operating room.
"My child is gone, but we can give her organs to other children to prevent another family tragedy. I don't think I did it for anything; I just did it. I just hope others won't experience the pain I have gone through; I want to do what I could to prevent it," said Wang Xiaofei, Xiwang's mother and that's why she named her two-year-old girl Xiwang, or "Hope".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 09:30:44 |Display all floors
5.jpg

A doctor taking medicine kit with Xiwang's two kidneys and one liver out of operating room and passing to the doctor from hospital in Tianjin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 09:34:21 |Display all floors
6.jpg

Xiwang spent her last time with her favorite toy bear in hospital. Life is short for her, but in this way can her life be regained and rejuvenated.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-15 10:10:17 |Display all floors
So sad, truly an angel! Xiwang's parents did the right thing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.