Author: sansukong

Spanish bailout could hit 100b euros [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-11 18:59:32 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-6-11 18:47
The Italian economy is set to shrink this year due to reductions in domestic demand, private consu ...

So?

Instead of earning $100, you go earn $ 99.  That is a 1% reduction, what is the big deal?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 19:06:11 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-11 18:59
So?

Not quite like that dude , shrinking GDP is not directly correlated to workers wages

But shrinking GDP is directly correlated to ability of state to maintain pension system and social welfare services, debt servicing et etc

Shrinking GDP is just indicator of systematic failure and collapse of whole structure.

Money is like a herd , once it smell trouble everybody is running toward exit........hard to stop this things once it start.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 19:18:38 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-6-11 19:06
Not quite like that dude , shrinking GDP is not directly correlated to workers wages

But shr ...

What do you mean hard to stop?

GDP go up and down  all the time.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 19:20:37 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-11 19:18
What do you mean hard to stop?

GDP normally doesn't go below zero , if it does than it is considered to be recession by definition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 19:20:53 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-6-11 17:57
The euro is the biggest Ponzi scheme ever..

Europe has an economy that generates 20 trillion US $ annually.

So, what is 100 or 200 billion euros?

Loose change in the pocket.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 19:24:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-6-11 19:27
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-11 19:20
Europe has an economy that generates 20 trillion US $ annually.

So, what is 100 or 200 billion eu ...

well according to Angela Merkel 200 billion euros is big  

And if you don't have them than is even bigger.

Only Germany have money rest is bit foked

you see Europe is not simple as you thought revolutionary camel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 19:26:06 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-6-11 19:20
GDP normally doesn't go below zero , if it does than it is considered to be recession by definitio ...

Yes, there is a name to it and it is called recession......

So? What is the big deal?

They still have the same way of doing things, eat the same food, maybe a little less holidays.

But, they still have  good laws, rule of laws, justice system that works,  tolerance for criticisms.......all of these softwares that are denied to Russians and Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.