Author: sansukong

Spanish bailout could hit 100b euros [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-11 17:57:39 |Display all floors
The euro is the biggest Ponzi scheme ever..
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 18:13:48 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-11 17:56
That is not the end of the problem. The next may be Italy which is a much bigger economy than Spai ...

good news Sansukong cause in Itally is that holly azzhole i think they call him pope or something.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 18:24:05 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-11 17:56
That is not the end of the problem. The next may be Italy which is a much bigger economy than Spai ...

With all said and done..........the net flow of immigrants is from China and Russia to Italy and Spain, not the other way.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 18:25:26 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-11 17:16
With oil at $ 80, the Pudding will find a way to spend money as if oil is $150 and so Russia is st ...

Russian books are in surplus if you need lone come to mr Putin , he can bail out Spain and you together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 18:43:30 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-6-11 17:57
The euro is the biggest Ponzi scheme ever..

At the way things are going, even viable banks will go under.

So, if 100 billion or 200 billion injection is needed, it is still small change in the context of Europe.

I believe the figure is big enough to stop the rot.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 18:45:39 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-6-11 18:25
Russian books are in surplus if you need lone come to mr Putin , he can bail out Spain and you tog ...

Two things investors should not trust.

Chinese books and Russian books on accounts...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 18:47:09 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-11 18:24
With all said and done..........the net flow of immigrants is from China and Russia to Italy and S ...

The Italian economy is set to shrink this year due to reductions in domestic demand, private consumption and investment, after expanding in the previous two years, the statistical office ISTAT said Tuesday.

The agency predicted 1.5 percent contraction for this year, following a 0.4 percent growth in 2011. In 2013, the gross domestic product is expected to increase 0.5 percent.

The outlook is subject to several downside risks, ISTAT said. A revival of financial tensions, widening sovereign credit risk spreads and a slower-than-expected global trade recovery could lower GDP growth significantly, it warned.

Elsewhere today, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development forecast 1.7 percent contraction for Italy this year. The Paris-based think tank expects the economy to extend the weakness into next year with a 0.4 percent contraction. {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.