Author: sansukong

Stockholm Has Coldest Day in 84 Years! Sweden Coldest Temperature In 20 Years! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-10 00:25:21 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-10 00:02
Now, you are eating your words again.

At one moment, you opine that:

Dropkick, you post something copied straight off the internet, and claim to be an expert..... Maybe the temperature is 0.1C lower than it has been every second year for the past 84 years.... It is still the coldest in 84 years, but not unusual.

If you have never lived in the extreme northern climes (and obviously you have not...), you have NO IDEA how the weather behaves there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 01:11:23 |Display all floors

RE: Stockholm Has Coldest Day in 84 Years! Sweden Coldest Temperature In 20 Year

RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-6-9 23:25
Dropkick, you post something copied straight off the internet, and claim to be an expert..... Mayb ...

We Chinese have a saying: You are known by the company you keep. It is obvious, you are in the company of spineless skumbags like seneca! What 's  that more to say?   
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 01:33:05 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-10 01:11
We Chinese have a saying: You are known by the company you keep. It is obvious, you are in the com ...

You are Chinese as my fat aunty is..... Dropkick.

I do not keep Seneca company, never met nor corresponded with that person by PM or other method (check with you mates at CD Mods, they will verify the records).

You are  a spineless, hateful liar, pure and simple. Your record at this forum says more than anything I could ever publish, here or elsewhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 02:04:42 |Display all floors

RE: Stockholm Has Coldest Day in 84 Years! Sweden Coldest Temperature In 20 Year

RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-6-10 00:33
You are Chinese as my fat aunty is..... Dropkick.

I do not keep Seneca company, never met nor cor ...

Note to the voice_cd,

I hope in all fairness, you will not block this thread from being posted. this time.

You are  a spineless, hateful liar, pure and simple. Your record at this forum says more than anything I could ever publish, here or elsewhere.

Really? Then you must be blind not to have read what your bedfellow, seneca has called the Chinese women.....
181439mc2a05ctcmxzy0zm.jpg

I am not wrong to put you in the same levei as seneca ........... a spineless skumbag!  See who is the real racist!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 02:14:05 |Display all floors

RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-6-9 23:25
Dropkick, you post something copied straight off the internet, and claim to be an expert..... Mayb ...
.....you post something copied straight off the internet, and claim to be an expert.....

Since when have I claimed to be an expert .... and expert in what? Now you act and talk like seneca! Don't make a fool of yourself more than you need to!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 02:33:26 |Display all floors
speaking of sweden, let me just say that place is not worth visiting. save your money. dont make the same mistake i made

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 02:44:24 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-10 02:14
Since when have I claimed to be an expert .... and expert in what? Now you act and talk like sene ...

Expert.... better known as a "coming out of a blo_ody big drip under extreme pressure".

YES, you are an EXPERT!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.