Views: 1514|Replies: 9

Wow! .......... Big baby ........... ! [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-7 20:35:23 |Display all floors

The bewildering face of China Tuesday05 June 2012

Big baby

A three-year-old toddler from China already tips the scales at 60kg(132lbs), making him five times the size of a normal child his age. When Lu Haowas born he weighed just 2.6kg (5.7 lbs.); however, from the time he was threemonths old he began to gain weight rapidly.

"His appetite is so good that for a meal he can eat 3 big bowls of rice,even larger than I and his mother," said Hao's father Lu Yuncheng. SinceHao was one-year-old his parents have tried to keep a careful eye on his diet.

However, Hao's mother Chen Yuan comments: "We have to let him be as if wedon't feed him he will cry nonstop". No matter how hard the familyrestricts Hao's diet and pushes him to move more the toddler has still managedto put on 10kg (22 lbs) in the past year.

fat-baby.jpg

Thsi boy looks set to become a Sumo champion at a very young age  ..........     {:soso_e101:}

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 01:32:12 |Display all floors
Well train them when young
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 08:08:11 |Display all floors
wow that little chap is supersized to the max

cute

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-8 09:49:18 |Display all floors
I feel sorry for the poor child and his parents. He's obviously got a major health problem and it's obvious his parents cave in to his demands. As I've read about him before there are a few things that are missing, firstly he probably has a hormonal issue, or he has simply been over fed since birth. Far worse is that he won't live long as his heart will fail from the strain and that will be the end of the child. So sad really.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-8 10:50:15 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2012-6-8 09:49
I feel sorry for the poor child and his parents. He's obviously got a major health problem and it's  ...

That's a great reply ...........

Do you think the parents need to be more strict or are they doing their duty .......   ?      
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-8 11:11:02 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-8 10:50
That's a great reply ...........

Do you think the parents need to be more strict or are they doin ...

I think it may be a combination of parents not being strict on his food intake from birth but I do suspect there's also an underlying medical reason for the hunger this toddler suffers from. What to do about it is the real issue.  

I've read elsewhere that if he's not fed a lot then he throws violent tantrums. Can any of us really imagine what that would be like to face?, Imagine a 60kg 3yr old child completely out of control, the potential for devastation would be enormous, given the damage a normal 3ry old can wreak on a house and a mother, what chance would his mother have?  I suspect the only solution will be to hospitalise him, find out the exact cause of the obesity and then sedate him somewhat and then put him on a crash diet before re-educating him about the right amount to eat. It's either something like I've just said or order a coffin in a few years time.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 11:13:28 |Display all floors
I hope he can lose weight,so that it is good for health.keep regular diet and good emotion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.