Author: expatter

Mao and Ben Gurion .........   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-7 12:01:44 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-7 11:49
Revolutionaries are on the side of justice............................

who needs justice?
the Palestinians, the Tbetans and also the students of Beijing in the Night of the Long Knives.

Can you get your fellow revolutionaries to get some justice for the Palestinians and then you might be credible about others matters ..........

As for the students, that is part of a fantasy perpetrated by the west  ...........

The people who were killed or injured were not students, they were citizens and it did not happen on the square. Even the Nobel Peace Prize winner states this, but I am sure you think you know more than him ..........

Please take that topic back where it belongs and keep your focus clear  ..........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 12:17:02 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-7 12:01
Can you get your fellow revolutionaries to get some justice for the Palestinians and then you m ...

it is 23 years after the event already.

the shorty has become National hero and his name worshipped as the champion  of "Opening up". Kaifang.

and they want everyone to forget the victims of the Night.

it all makes sense only if :

the shorty gave direct orders to kill.
the Order goes beyond "clearing the Square"

the order is intended to frighten, to intimate and to change the attitude of students forever...................and this is the China of the May 4 Movement of 1919 in which students are the vanguard of patriotism and nationalism and national revival.

the order is intended not just to kill students, but to kill the spirit of the May 4 movement.

It is such a National shame that they cover it up for 23 years already.

I think it is time for the victims to get their apologies.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-7 12:18:59 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-7 12:17
it is 23 years after the event already.

Wrong topic ............

Please do not trash this thread with the 'wrong topic' .........

There is already a thread which has this ..........   
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 12:26:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 12:34:33 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2012-6-7 12:26
"Today those same countries of America and the west openly support the rights of the people in Tibet ...

OK, let me make it more obvious  .............

The 'governments' of those western countries ........

Of which we all know the people are nothing more than subjects of 'spectator democracies' ..........

They have no say in this type of matter as it is all decided for them .........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 12:34:58 |Display all floors
victims whoever they may be.

students or not students deserve justice.

they deserve an apology from the Central government.

the shorty has done more than just take a few lives.

the shorty has poisoned the national psyche of China.
Robbing China of all hopes of a civil society, a more just, fair and transparent society and a more compassionate for the Chinese citizens to live.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 12:39:37 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-7 12:34
victims whoever they may be.

students or not students deserve justice.

The topic is still Israel and Tibet ..........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.