Author: expatter

Mao and Ben Gurion .........   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-7 11:35:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-6-7 11:39
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-7 11:08
the new proposition , for you, and for all the anti Jews  should be................................ ...

If you say I am anti-Jew then that would mean you are anti-everyone ..........

You should get this straight ............

Stating the word Israel does not make one anti unless it is a taboo word reserved only for praise .......

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-7 11:37:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-7 11:16
I didn't know that. I know you have been saying that Usania has recognised Tibet as part of "China"  ...

Tibet is a recognized part of China today in 2012 .........

Nothing changed there ..........

Just the politics and attitude after 1949 ............

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-6-7 11:38:10 |Display all floors
A touchy, emotional and highly controversial thread. It will invite many trolls as can be seen already.

I will give a short and simple reply.

Israel is a fact nowadays and nothing and nobody can remove it. I'm not arguing about historic justification because I'm not firm in religious history - and this is what it is all about. Arabs and Jews had plenty of opportunities to solve the problem peacefully but stubborness and arrogance always prevailed and this goes for both sides. To acknowledge reality seems to be very difficult.

In Tibet the situation is different. Tibet belonged to the Chinese empire since the Yuan dynasty and was relatively firmly integrated under the Qing emperors. The fact that the Brits occupied it with the intend to join it with their British Indian empire which failed due to thin air does not and never did justify the existence of an independent state. An indep. Tibet was nothing but a myth and the reason why the DL and his clique never succeeded in talks with the Chinese authorities was and still is stubborness, arrogance and the feeling of superiority.

Both, the Palestinians and the Dharamsala clique live in LALA land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 11:43:35 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-6-7 11:38
A touchy, emotional and highly controversial thread. It will invite many trolls as can be seen alrea ...

A good and considered reply ..............

I feel that if the west can allow what has happened in Israel ..........

Then they should not be supporting separation in China  ............

If they continue to ignore the Palestinian situation then I feel they have no right to interfere in this side of the world  ...............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 11:49:16 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-7 11:35
If you say I am anti-Jew then that would mean you are anti-everyone ..........

You should get this ...

Revolutionaries are on the side of justice............................

who needs justice?

the Palestinians, the Tbetans and also the students of Beijing in the Night of the Long Knives.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-6-7 11:53:21 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-7 12:43
A good and considered reply ..............

I feel that if the west can allow what has happened in ...
  1. I feel that if the west can allow what has happened in Israel ..........

2. Then they should not be supporting separation in China  ............
Copy code
They promote the separation of China because China is a threat to American hegemony, is a threat to what the west calls democracy but which is nowadays more corruptocracy (see Transparency Intl.).

The west loves to break up nations. They succeeded in Russia and Yugoslavia. Then they kicked out the Serbs from their homes in Kosovo and handed this part of Serbia over to Albanians.

They are always on the outlook for more democrazy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 11:56:55 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-6-7 11:53
They promote the separation of China because China is a threat to American hegemony, is a threat t ...
They are always on the outlook for more democrazy.

Definitely ..........

Well, apart from in America  ............      

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.