Author: expatter

Mao and Ben Gurion .........   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-7 10:28:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-7 10:20
Not true.

Israelis had the promise from many different countries prior to the founding of the sta ...

Those Zionists were ceded land from the British Empire on condition they want the people as well as the land, that they can live as new neighbours.

So when the Jews expel the Palestinians, Israel becomes a pariah state. .
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-7 10:29:02 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-7 02:00
what do you want to tell us, expatter?

And the difference is one is supported by the west the other not.
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-7 10:29:57 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-6-7 08:36
Expatter, seems this thread already attracted irrational personality that is unable to debate or di ...

Yes, indeed and there are even more now.
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 10:32:25 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-6-7 10:12
Typical, typical "Blame it on the Jews" BS.

I expect no better from such retards.

I see you have a comprehension problem. One does not equal the other necessarily.

It is an analogy ..........

It is retarded not to understand that in the first place and I would agree ..........

You should give it some real thought if you wish to reply ..............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 10:35:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-7 10:20
Not true.

Israelis had the promise from many different countries prior to the founding of the sta ...

Tibet was internationally recognized by the world community before 1949 as part of Tibet ..........

It still is today ...........

Both China and Israel might claim they had a handful of people living in those countries in history ..........

But the Israel claim they had lived there for two thousand years is a fantasy made for the duped ..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 10:54:32 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-7 10:29

and two wrongs make one right?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 11:08:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-6-7 11:08
expatter Post time: 2012-6-7 10:29

the new proposition , for you, and for all the anti Jews  should be................................................

--Thou shall not criticise Jews and Israel if you cannot get yourself to criticise China on T bet.

There is no basis to defend Jews and criticise China .
Similarly, there is no basis to defend China on T bet while at the same time criticise the Jews.

Truth of the matter is .........................it is not two, it is One.

The unholy alliance of Jews and China.

Little wonder that Kissinger is China's best friend in the West.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.