Author: expatter

Mao and Ben Gurion .........   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-11 22:59:23 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-11 22:45
Incorrect  .............

The topic is about Mao and Ben Gurion and how the western media treated  ...

media?

what can you say about the media?

there is one media in China.............only one point of view is acceptable in China...................have you counted how many threads were deleted from this forum alone in the past one week?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-11 23:15:11 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-11 22:59
media?

what can you say about the media?
there is one media in China.............only one point of view is acceptable in China...................have you counted how many threads were deleted from this forum alone in the past one week?

And just what has that to do with how the western media deals with the two modern day issues of Israel and Tibet ........... ?

Or did I miss something ..........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 23:26:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-6-11 23:27
expatter Post time: 2012-6-11 23:15
And just what has that to do with how the western media deals with the two modern day issues of ...

Western media? what is Western media?

is there a single thing called western media?

in english.......................you got  Fox which I hate.
you got many others which I like.

You got Harvard Professor who hates Israel.
You got sinophiles who loves China

I will say most big companies and corporate headquarters in the West loves or at least kow tows to Beijing to no end for the last 10 years.........................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-11 23:48:26 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-11 23:26

'Western media' was coined or taken to mean, the media representing western style democratic countries with Euro-Anglo descended populations .................

I will say most big companies and corporate headquarters in the West loves or at least kow tows to Beijing to no end for the last 10 years.........................

Good for them ..............     

But hopefully for the last time, nothing to do with western media reporting on Israel and China  .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.