Author: DSseeing

See how hard to see a doctor in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-9 03:30:50 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-6-8 19:48
Let's hope you can one day have the courage to face the fact that nobody cares about your nonsense ...

Question..... have you?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-6-9 03:37:20 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-6-7 21:58
More BS brought to you by Rotten Robert, The Heinous Traitor

Its the truth. You just aren't used to the truth. You indulge in propaganda in blissful ignorance.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 03:39:45 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-6-7 23:50
Is this legal ?

Its legal to gouge if you are already rich.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-9 10:54:22 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-6-9 03:39
Its legal to gouge if you are already rich.

It's not my question. Is it legal to buy prescription drugs on the internet in the USA ?
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 11:12:36 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-6-8 18:54
It's not my question. Is it legal to buy prescription drugs on the internet in the USA ?

Its legal if you have a prescription but if you don't have health insurance it costs a LOT to go see a
doctor. You can buy prescription drugs on the internet without a prescription and that might be
against the law but it would be compatible to littering or J-walking so nobody cares.
The only ones that could get in real trouble are the ones selling on the internet and they hop around
from IP to IP so often and there are so many of them its impossible to control and nobody really
wants to control it except the fat cats who get rich selling their overpriced drugs through their
own channels.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-9 17:07:38 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-6-9 11:12
Its legal if you have a prescription but if you don't have health insurance it costs a LOT to go s ...

I have always denounced the US healthcare. Chinese healthcare is not much better unfortunately (I am always profoundly dumbfounded when the first thing I am asked upon entering a hospital is to pay for registration).

That's one of the rare things I miss from France
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.