Author: DSseeing

See how hard to see a doctor in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-7 18:55:36 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-6-7 14:50
YEEEEES - my friends here go for la duzi, headache, slight fever, cold. I saw it with my own eyes.

Your friend is such a baby then
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 18:59:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-7 16:09
Your infirmary or school clinic is run by greedy quacks who will sell you four different antibioti ...

I am not denying the antibiotics abuse part , i am saying Chinese don't go to hospital because of minor illness ,ok ?
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 21:31:37 |Display all floors
No queen bees there. That is for sure.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 21:31:51 |Display all floors
I have to stay away from Chaoyang Hospital my favorite hospital next time I need to see a doctor, because the blind id1ot stayed there and it makes me feel disgusted to go there again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 21:38:11 |Display all floors
WHO is very concern with spread of drug resistant TB cases in China.......all due to abuse of anti biotics.

There can built great infrastructure , but cannot built a better society.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 22:55:53 |Display all floors
I hope the situation could be better.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-7 23:16:28 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-6-7 13:51
People in China go to hospital if they have a headache or a cold. They are such babies.

And why al ...
And why all the drips? In Europe you only see people on a drip if they have a serious problem of some type, but here they want to give you a drip for anything. Many of those receiving drips could be treated with a quick injection or a pill and being to told to hydrate themselves properly afterwards.

I actually have an answer for you regarding this matter. There are 4 reasons.

1. They get the stuff for a very low price and prescribe it for pretty much every illness (whether you have kidney disease or a flu).
2. Even though they make a very huge profit out of it, it is still the cheapest medicine available for the average patient.
3. Because it is very impressive it has a placebo effect.
4. Because they over prescribed it, now when they don't prescribe it the patients think the doctor is no good, so they keep prescribing it.

The product they prescribe is actually recommended for vaginal problems but can also be used to heal the widest range of diseases all over (meaning the main use is for vaginal problems but it will help fighting your cold or your flu, not as well as a proper medicine but it will).

Whenever a doctor prescribes you an IV drip that you feel is unnecessary, then you should insist to get a shot instead and mention that you do not mind paying more.

Anyways, going to the hospital for a cold is useless as IV drip or not, medicine or not, you're in for 5 days of sickness. The medicine just helps you to make the sympoms more bearable but do not cure you.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.