Views: 7667|Replies: 2

话题:你认为大学生有必要参加实习吗? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-5 10:17:27 |Display all floors
在近日举办的北京大学(微博)“中国经济学教育论坛”上,北大校长助理黄桂田发表言论认为部分 “实习影响大学生学业”,呼吁大学生避免“变态的实习”。现在大学假期即将来临,实习又可能成为许多大学生度过假期的首选。你支持大学生实习吗?你在大学期间实习过吗?你利用什么时间参加实习?你参加实习的主要目的是什么?实习是否对你的能力提升有所帮助呢?欢迎分享你的实习经历。
4.jpg

相关词汇:
  1.实习:internship
  E.g. We got to know each other at the ad agency where I did an internship for about a month。
  我和这个朋友是在一家广告公司认识的,当时我已在这家公司实习了差不多一个月。
  2.实习生:intern
  E.g. The question here is not why did the president do a favor for an ex-intern。
  现在的问题不在于为什么总统要为一个以前的实习生开后门。
  3.调研:research, investigate, survey
  4.课题研究:research project, project study
  5.人才培养:personnel training, talent training
Single choice vote, There are a total of 1 people participating in the poll
100.00% (1)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-6-5 16:30:49 |Display all floors
I believe it is necessary to work as an intern for a college student. In this way you can gain invaluable experience, increase your knowledge and stimulate your thinking. It aslo helps you decide what career you would like to choose. With a good planning, college students can balance their study and internship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-28 10:32:51 |Display all floors
sunnylin01 Post time: 2012-6-5 16:30
I believe it is necessary to work as an intern for a college student. In this way you can gain inval ...

I totally agree. Of course it's necessary to do interships. Life in college should be colorful, and try everything you may be interested in to know yourself better, and to make a better plan for future career. Besides, to do interships can hlep to make more friends outside college, and these friends may have more social experience to share with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.