Author: voice_cd

Gaokao memories and photos sharing   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-14 17:19:59 |Display all floors
loyuls Post time: 2012-6-5 18:35
Bad times but always kept in memory

agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 17:20:54 |Display all floors
{:soso_e100:}I don't have pictures to share , but memories remain in my mind forever . 4 years ago , when I was a senior 3 student , we were made to get up at 5:30 every day . It was a torture for me . All I wanted was to sleep , sleep , sleep ! So I stacked up my books in the front of my desk and slept behind them during the class sometimes . When the Gaokao came , I felt quite calm . I went to take the examination all by myself . what's more , a few days after the examination , I forgot to check the answers online and estimate my score until my headteacher gave me a call . "She won't get anxious or nervous even if the heaven is falling down , cause she think that the taller would withstand it " This was what my teacher said to my father later.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-14 17:45:50 |Display all floors
mimisiya Post time: 2012-6-14 17:19
"I have experienced it four times." It scared me at the first sight .

I took the exams only once and I was succesful.The rest three times were for my three children.Once for each.I was not that stupid to take the exams four times
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 16:02:45 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-6-14 17:45
I took the exams only once and I was succesful.The rest three times were for my three children.Onc ...

hey , take it easy ! I didn't mean that . what I wanted to say was just I was scared before I saw your following words "Once for myself and three times with my children" .

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-15 18:51:43 |Display all floors
mimisiya Post time: 2012-6-15 16:02
hey , take it easy ! I didn't mean that . what I wanted to say was just I was scared before I s ...

I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 16:24:50 |Display all floors
twelve years agao

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 11:59:10 |Display all floors
I took Gaokao four years ago, I clearly remember that I can't fall asleep on June, 7th. I was so nevous. After two day's exam, I reached my goal, and chose the English teaching as my major. Now I going to take a job as an English teacher in a middle school. For me, Gaokao means a lot to my life. It gave me what I want. When I remember my life in my high school, I feel sweet and warm even though it was hard for that time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.