Author: antimatter

**Typical Chinese Slowness, 7th Varyag Sea Trial yet to land the J15 plane**   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-4 12:50:40 |Display all floors
azz Post time: 2012-6-3 12:11
What's the rush, the Chinese ain't planning to invade anybody any sooner?

Everything they do are do ...

japan is b*itchin' 'bout these tests though claiming it's used to intimidate them in the east china sea... china denied of course...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 12:57:49 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-6-3 10:14
Only in Vietnam, did you say???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIhGYu5Uc08&feature=fvsr

Where is smart mouth antimatter and the butt
lickin' End.of.China???  Hey Guys, how'd ya like them there Pho's???
Errr... I meant them Phos we call B-52's that is?

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 12:57:25 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-6-4 12:48
words in the street [chinese media] is that fighters had already and successfully been test flown  ...

say what? now its supported by rumors... way to go!  Sure rumors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 13:18:48 |Display all floors
antimatter Post time: 2012-6-5 20:57
say what? now its supported by rumors... way to go!  Sure rumors.

You know, Mr. Fumanchu, I'm begining to take a liking
to you {:soso_e113:}... And, do you know why? It's because you enjoy making an azz of yourself
in front of all of us Chinese and that makes our day {:soso_e113:}...  

Oh... Please don't flatter yourself... I wasn't addressing
you with  that info... I was merely informing those of my kind who doesn't read Hanzi,
hence, ill informed about the going's on's of my country...

It was through these medias that every magical Chinese rabits got
popped out of China's magician's hat and it is via these medias that the West itself take cue and
learn of all of the gopings ons of what's happening in my country...

My compatriots are entitled to this knowledge ou know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 00:14:12 |Display all floors
Landing on small moving runway on a jet, is not an easy thing. That's why navy pilots are the best. Very few navies have mastered this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 00:26:33 |Display all floors
Very complex to organize a carrier. PLA-N being careful. Will be a great pride for China. A good carrier group will enhance China reputation. Hopefully US will not bother China so much in Pacific. China and US will make good natural allies in near future. Be patient.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 00:36:24 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-6-4 02:03
Go, America...  And finish the job
this time around...  Just don't you dare touch L ...

Very pretty woman! And smart. Yes, this was when US made big mistake by not making deal with Ho Chi Minh. Give him all of Vietnam if he promised no Russian or Chinese bases. Exactly what happened later after so much death! US didn't realize problems between Mao and Russians. Due to internal politics, US failed to make proper approach to China. Most of US stupidity due to their own rightists. Hope Obama wins.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.